Bike rental - Seattle

Old October 21st 04, 04:45 PM

Default Bike rental - Seattle

Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Seattle to rent?

(remove clothes to reply)
Old October 22nd 04, 12:45 AM
Claire Petersky

"B" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Seattle to rent?

http://www.cascade.org/Community/rental.cfm gives a list of rental places.
If you need a place near either where you are staying or where you want to
ride, email me privately and I can help you figure out which place would be
best.

You may also find this helpful:
http://www.cascade.org/Community/seattleinfo.cfm

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old October 22nd 04, 10:31 PM
Paul Turner

B wrote:

Can anyone suggest a bike shop in Seattle to rent?

If you're looking for a place to rent a bike because you plan on visiting
and will be staying at a hotel while you're there, you might try the
Watertown near the University of Washington if it's convenient. I stayed
there last time I visited by pure dumb luck, and was pleased to find that
the hotel has free loaner bikes.
--
Paul Turner