Hi

Old October 25th 04, 12:02 AM
Phil

Default Hi

Hi Mike
Hope this finds you well, We are doing OK here Mom is going to get her hand
worked on Wednesday so her finger wont lock up on her anymore. She had the
same thing done on the other hand a while back so she knows what she can do
and what she cant do. Takes about two weeks to heal so she cant ride her
bicycle or drive or any thing like that. I am going to take her to the
Doctor so she doesn't have to hang around a long time. She is going to be
awake while they work on her so she should not be too bad off. I am going to
take her to get something to eat because cant eat for about 12 hours before.
So this week end we went for a boat ride and it rained and went biking later
because it was not raining.
Well I know you are busy so Ill go for now but want you to know that we love
and miss you, take care

Love
Mom and Dad

Old October 25th 04, 01:22 AM
neil0502

Phil wrote:
[...]

Probably more bike-related content than most posts I've ever put up.....

I think I speak for quite a few of us when I say . . . we all wish mom luck
on Wednesday.