Cane Creek Strados $135 + shipping

Old June 28th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Onrhodes

Default Cane Creek Strados $135 + shipping

I have for sale a lightly used set of Cane Creek Strados wheels. 1800
grams for the set. Not too heavy, not super light, great training
wheels or cyclocross wheels.
My intentions where to use these as cross wheels, but over the spring
I switched out my cross bike to campy 10 speed. These wheels are
Shimano 8/9/10 speed compatible. So, they are basically sitting around
at this point since I can't use them on any of my bikes (all campy
equipped).
I had been using them for commuting to work about 3 miles each way,
plus a few spring road rides. They are true and round. Wheels have
about 5-600 miles of use on them.
Brand new you can find them for around $250-300 or so. I'm asking $135
if you come pick them up in Concord, NH or $25 to ship them to you.
Continental US only.
Cross season is just around the corner, or stop using your super nice
wheels on a daily basis for training. Get these wheels at a killer
deal.
I can provide pics for those interested.
Thanks,
-Pete

email me at onrhodes @ yahoo . com

Cane Creek V-Brakes Noel UK 18 June 3rd 06 12:41 PM
FS: Cane Creek S8 Headset Frankie Talllarico Marketplace 0 October 9th 05 04:39 PM
Cane Creek AD5 Innards Brian Sheeres Techniques 5 January 11th 05 03:37 AM
Cane Creek ZST T1000 UK 2 February 26th 04 12:17 AM
Cane Creek headset Mark U. Techniques 13 November 25th 03 09:20 PM