TdF live stream

Old July 7th 14, 01:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default TdF live stream

On Sunday, July 6, 2014 10:41:28 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, July 6, 2014 6:23:32 PM UTC-4, wrote:

AVAST THE JIB !

we're back from geometry class at Daytonah....

I'll look...prob isnot the $30 for NBC but weather the incoming requires the Adobe Flash screwup in Windows 8.1 ?

An ADOBE download as I'm processing gives me a slew of popup demands...but no FLASH player for GOES TROPICAL FLOATER I use for hurricane predictions. Only the animation.

ADOBE wants us to accept several unnecessary extra software programs with the FLASH PLAYER.

zzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccckkkkkk

Gilliland sez the track surface is too hot.

Say I spring for the $5/stage option..recommend a near stage once past the Tour de Manure ?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiicccccccccccckkkkkkkk

http://velonews.competitor.com/live

? FLUSH PLAYER !!!

We have System Restore onboard....

I guess yawl have HD TV via satellite....mine comes from a cell tower.

http://www.delange.org/IzapaGroupB/DSC00297.jpg

Old July 7th 14, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, July 5, 2014 6:23:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
so how's that done ? no BS...watch tour on the laptop.

Live streaming not live streaming animation or live streaming BS or Live streaming email texts or GNW...

ideos ?

Old July 7th 14, 07:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, July 7, 2014 8:51:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

CCCCCCCCC

Fabian Cancellara was the first rider to speak for the team, hinting heavily that he will go on the attack on the cobbled stage to Arenberg next Wednesday.

"It's a special scenario when you have a cobbled stage in the Tour de France. It's good for me and I will and we will go for that," Cancellara warned in his unique version of Swiss-English.

July 26
Old July 8th 14, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Monday, July 7, 2014 4:58:14 PM UTC-4, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/6/2014 5:23 PM, wrote:

AVAST THE JIB !

we're back from geometry class at Daytonah....

I'll look...prob isnot the $30 for NBC but weather the incoming requires the Adobe Flash screwup in Windows 8.1 ?

An ADOBE download as I'm processing gives me a slew of popup demands...but no FLASH player for GOES TROPICAL FLOATER I use for hurricane predictions. Only the animation.

ADOBE wants us to accept several unnecessary extra software programs with the FLASH PLAYER.

Never accept an Adobe upgrade solicitation!

Those things are festering spam vectors. Quite tedious to

clean your system after that infection.

--

Andrew Muzi

www.yellowjersey.org/

Open every day since 1 April, 1971

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAssssssssssssx

when did this Adobe move begin ? Of course The systems have Reader n I thought Flash in GOES Satellite...but maybe GOES was Java ? Goes now has Animation.

Duh, I find it hard to believe only route to TdF is thru this Adobe Mess...like it's an infringement.

I wuz lookin forward to one of the Diodes resourcing a method for using Adobe without infection.

The one site suggested 8.1 was incompatible with Adobe Flash...

The message entry to a forum 'Paddlenet', commercial site with info blabber, was left open here for 36 hours AND THEN we began suffering popups so I restored to before that errrror. Yet Adobe downloading with X ing all the unnecessary software thrust our way...brings the same popups.

OTOH, the extra container of Castrol Synth Boat Bearing Grease turned up under the Bananananan Republic's Bookcase Bannanannana Box. Guarded by a Lance TdF map from the NYT.
Old July 8th 14, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O

On Monday, July 7, 2014 1:58:14 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 7/6/2014 5:23 PM, wrote:

AVAST THE JIB !

we're back from geometry class at Daytonah....

I'll look...prob isnot the $30 for NBC but weather the incoming requires the Adobe Flash screwup in Windows 8.1 ?

An ADOBE download as I'm processing gives me a slew of popup demands...but no FLASH player for GOES TROPICAL FLOATER I use for hurricane predictions. Only the animation.

ADOBE wants us to accept several unnecessary extra software programs with the FLASH PLAYER.

Never accept an Adobe upgrade solicitation!

Those things are festering spam vectors. Quite tedious to
clean your system after that infection.

Well, if you accept to install Adobe Flash Player at all you
really need to maintain it with updates, *but*... the very
updater process (which is already running if you are being
prompted by the real thing to update) does things like install
Octoshape plugin (if you like accept the "enhanced experience"
for like CNN streaming) which turns your computer into a peer-
to-peer relay for the content provider. And the reason you
need to keep Flash Player up-to-date is that it is *so*
ubiquitous (what with the popularity of the utube and all)
that it is a major target for malware exploits, and new
vulnerabilities are found and fixed all the time. Adobe
Flash Player is closed-source (you can't look to see what it
is doing) natively compiled (runs as machine language instructions
on your system), execution environment (doesn't just render
content but can also run it's own system calls.

But don't miss that cat falling into the bathtub video :-)

I will note that I can view most utube stuff now in iceweasel
on debian with no Flash Player - must be either HTML ~5 or
possibly Shockwave (which I guess is a subset)

Interestingly, I was less stubborn about installing Flash
Player for the security concerns as the principle of non-
free software (Flash Player is non-free software) on my
personal Debian system.
Old July 8th 14, 04:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 7/6/2014 5:23 PM, wrote:

[...]

Right but a solicitation in a popup from a web page is
likely not Adobe and those damnable pernicious things carry
a devious infection that's really hard to remove. Spamware
includes ' $avings' and ' rocket' among others which
clutter a browser with multiple popup ads.

Old July 8th 14, 05:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 7/6/2014 5:23 PM, wrote:

[...]

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

thanks I'll digest this evening before the cobbles...

shall we assume Cancellera is next ?

"He also hurt his wrist, but we'll have to wait and see how it goes."

Meanwhile at the business end of the stage, Kristoff was released by his Team Katusha team-mates to charge for the line, but both Kittel and Peter Sagan were in close attendance. With just 100m to go, the German powerhouse, who sprinted to victory in the opening stage in Yorkshire as well as stage three on The Mall, pulled alongside Kristoff and pipped the Norwegian rider on the line.

Unlike his previous wins, Kittel was too exhausted to celebrate, while Kristoff was left hitting his bike in frustration"

pipped ! pip pip pip no wonder Kittel's exhausted
Old July 8th 14, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Right but a solicitation in a popup from a web page is

likely not Adobe and those damnable pernicious things carry

a devious infection that's really hard to remove. Spamware

includes ' $avings' and ' rocket' among others which

clutter a browser with multiple popup ads

Andrew Muzi

worser, the Adobe download ALLOWS the previous infection from Paddlenet TO REAPPEAR !!!! suggest a deeper deviouslness in a Adobe download....like a sleeper algorythem.