RTL: Suffering any after-effects?

Old June 24th 08, 01:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
flyer

Default RTL: Suffering any after-effects?

I've had a bit of pain in my ankle from spinning close to 30k/hr for 5k
stretches. Luckily it's feeling much better today.

the worst of it has been my body's total confusion though. I don't know
if I'm hungry or sick, though that's starting to subside as well. It's
really difficult when you're having a lot of stomach pain tot know
whether you need to eat now or lay off it for a while to make it all go
away

--
flyer

RTL: Suffering any after-effects? Eroick Unicycling 0 June 24th 08 06:04 AM
RTL: Suffering any after-effects? unicyclist.ca Unicycling 0 June 24th 08 05:17 AM
RTL: Suffering any after-effects? kevinalexandersmith Unicycling 0 June 24th 08 04:08 AM
Suffering with wind PhilD UK 11 March 28th 06 12:13 AM
No Struggle Without Suffering [email protected] Racing 0 January 7th 05 12:51 PM