how to fix seat to accomodate sore butt

Old July 24th 04, 03:28 PM
RonSonic

Default how to fix seat to accomodate sore butt

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:44:21 -0300, "johnson.."
wrote:

"Bill Davidson" wrote in message
Dora Smith wrote:
Problem; I am relying on my bike to get around since right fibula is
fractured and left hip won't let me hop on crutches, nor even walk with
crutches.

How is it that you can ride?

My advice is to not ride. Don't go to work, get on welfare, disability,
workman comp, whatever and heal up. Watch some soaps.

Years and years ago I trashed my back at work. Ya know after a couple of weeks
I'd healed to the point that sitting a race bike and peddling was the most
comfortable thing. Better than standing and walking. I couldn't pick the thing
up, that Peugot wasn't real heavy and my back was indeed wrecked but I could sit
and spin. Kept me from going completely crazy.

Ron
Old August 17th 04, 05:32 PM
Richard Adams

Dora Smith wrote:
Problem; I am relying on my bike to get around since right fibula is
fractured and left hip won't let me hop on crutches, nor even walk with
crutches.

How is it that you can ride?

Pish and tosh. A guy who rode with the weekend group was in a car
accident and it busted up one of his legs pretty bad. He could walk
with a crutch, but was able to ride a bike, though he didn't have full
rotation on one side.

I suppose there's the risk of developing stress related injuries, due
to unusual patterns of physical force. I get something in my chest
when I change bikes.