Your web sites

Old November 11th 04, 06:13 PM
Maggie

Default Your web sites

Your web sites are fabulous. I have been looking at them and enjoying
the pictures and the scenary and your bikes. It is really great. I
have an AOL web site that I put together just for fun....but I also
have one on yahoo that I never did anything with. I think I may try
to make it my
BIKE ADVENTURE PAGE
to track my progress as I go along. I am not very technical and the
hometown AOL pages can be created by the walking dead.....this one is

http://www.geocities.com/lindaannbuset/

I am not sure it will be as easy. Do any of you have web pages on
yahoo? I'm sure it can't be as easy to put together as an AOL page.
This one
http://hometown.aol.com/lbuset/
was so simple even I could understand the directions.
I am going to try to do a bike page......you guys inspire me. Also I
am going to get fired for typing on this newsgroup during work hours.
I really have obsessive traits...ya think.
Old November 12th 04, 12:41 AM
Zoot Katz

11 Nov 2004 10:13:04 -0800,
,
(Maggie) wrote:

Do any of you have web pages on
yahoo?

This yahoo has a web site with an index.
http://www.geocities.com/edwhitebone/complaints.htm
--
zk
Old November 12th 04, 01:58 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message ...

Very funny.

I figured you would have ditched that silly website of yours.

How many year's ago did you create that?

It would be nice if you would remove all references to Fabrizio Mazzoleni.

I would hate to have to sue you or report you to whoever it is that
looks after geocities legal dept.

Old November 12th 04, 04:19 AM
Mike Kruger

Maggie wrote:
[...]

Putting pictures of a beautiful woman all over your page
certainly helps it

You can do multiple pages and a linked site via AOL; I use
plain old Microsoft Word to create the web pages, then FTP
them up to AOL. They aren't things of beauty, but are
serviceable.

Just so we have some bike content, here's some pages with my
bike commute on them:
http://hometown.aol.com/mikekr/myhom...mute_part1.htm

I find the endless popups on geocities irritating, which I
guess is the point of
http://www.geocities.com/edwhitebone/complaints.htm

--
Mike Kruger
"If English was good enough for Jesus Christ, it's good
enough for
us." - Former Texas Governor Ma Ferguson

Old November 12th 04, 02:55 PM
Claire Petersky

"Maggie" wrote in message
om...

I am not sure it will be as easy. Do any of you have web pages on
yahoo?

I have a free geocities site through Yahoo, which I find much more easy to
manipulate than my bicycling meditations site, all of which I did on Word
and then converted to html. There are tons of things I need to fix and
improve on the meditations site, and I'm thinking of moving the whole thing
to a more simple editor in my CFT.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
Home of the meditative cyclist:

Old November 12th 04, 03:32 PM
Beverly

"Maggie" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Recently I've just been putting some pictures up on Yahoo. I do have a
geocities website but it hasn't been updated for ages. Someday I'll get
around to updating the website and linking to the Yahoo pictures.

Beverly

Not on albums are public and some aren't even biking related
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/uowenba/my_photos

Old November 12th 04, 03:45 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 15:32:07 GMT, "Beverly"
wrote:

Recently I've just been putting some pictures up on Yahoo. I do have a
geocities website but it hasn't been updated for ages. Someday I'll get
around to updating the website and linking to the Yahoo pictures.

That way lies madness. I started with four pages and now look at it!

http://www,chapmancentral.co.uk

(y'see - a proper domain name and everything!)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old November 12th 04, 05:15 PM
Jym Dyer

=v= My personal bike pages (not exactly up-to-date):

http://www.things.org/~jym/bicycles/

http://www.things.org/~jym/critical-mass/

=v= I also operate these sites:

http://www.scorcher.org/

http://www.critical-mass.org/

_Jym_
Old November 12th 04, 05:55 PM
Beverly

wrote:

Recently I've just been putting some pictures up on Yahoo. I do have a
geocities website but it hasn't been updated for ages. Someday I'll get
around to updating the website and linking to the Yahoo pictures.

That way lies madness. I started with four pages and now look at it!

http://www,chapmancentral.co.uk

(y'see - a proper domain name and everything!)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Nice site. Maybe someday I'll get around to doing something similar.
Currently I work with computers all day and don't especially like messing
with them away from work except for email and newsgroupsg

Beverly

ps...your first reference to your link doesn't work. I believe it's a
comma instead of a period in the link.

Old November 12th 04, 06:58 PM
Terry Morse

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:

Very funny.

I figured you would have ditched that silly website of yours.

Fabs doesn't like being outed, does he?