Daytona vs. Veloce Brake Calipers...

Old August 17th 04, 01:43 AM
Jonathan Quist

Default Daytona vs. Veloce Brake Calipers...

Howdy all! I currently have Veloce calipers installed on my bike, and
someone I know is offloading a set of slightly used Daytona calipers,
about 1999 models. Is there a major "technical" difference between
Veloce and Daytona calipers as there is with the respective hubs, or
is the difference mostly cosmetic? If it is just a cosmetic
difference, I won't bother upgrading...

Thanks!

Jonathan Quist
Old August 17th 04, 02:11 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

jcq- I currently have Veloce calipers installed on my bike, and
someone I know is offloading a set of slightly used Daytona calipers,
about 1999 models. Is there a major "technical" difference between
Veloce and Daytona calipers BRBR

Mostly cosmetic. The 2004 Veloce have slide in blacks and toe adjustment, as
does Daytona, just like DA 10s!!

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.