Has anyone ever tried this?

Old January 9th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unstable

Default Has anyone ever tried this?

riding a uni on a treadmill?

Why? Well, why do any of these things? And it might make a cool youtube
video.

Just wondering.

--
unstable
Old January 9th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jim_Rob

unstable;1167203 wrote:
riding a uni on a treadmill?

Yes, and I have a video to prove it.

unstable;1167203 wrote:
Why? Well, why do any of these things?

If you are stuck on a ship in the middle of the ocean and you want to
keep in unicycle shape.

--
Jim_Rob

TTFN- JR

We're the guerillas of unicycling.
We don't announce our rides.
We just strike and slip back into the night.
Old January 9th 09, 08:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
captainconcarne

I did it to try learning wheel walk because there was handlebars but it
didnt really work, it was easier just to learn along the garage door

--
captainconcarne

War doesn't determine who's right, war determines who's left
Old January 9th 09, 06:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
SamGoodburn

Lol. Wheel walking on a tred mill

--
SamGoodburn

very creative sig.
Old January 9th 09, 07:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
peleschramm

I've ridden on a non-electric treadmill. You know, one of those which
you push yourself. It's somewhat difficult, you have to hold on to the
little sidebars.

--
peleschramm

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=peleproductions
unicycle for atheism and Spencer.

www.bedfordunicycles.ca

Inventor of the Slapflip.

BillyTheMountain for President 2012
Old January 9th 09, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Effi

I have seen it before, but I cant remember where...

Try a search on youtube.

--
Effi
Old January 10th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
evil-nick

Harder than it looks huh? I've video somewhere of me doing it, but
never posted it... it was a hot day, and I'm not so good looking
shirtless

--
evil-nick

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total
obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and
through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see
its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will
remain.

* Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.

I'm late for checkers with the Dalai Lama!

My gallery:
http://evil.linuxfreak.ca/uni.html
Our Club:
http://cs.ubishops.ca/~buuc/