Unicon Videos.

Old September 2nd 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
padst3r

Default Unicon Videos.

Any Terrain wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=telqt5iNC2Q

uni sapiens vids are always really good

--
padst3r

Harry Potter uses a Nimbus and he is the best magician of all time.

Proud member of the 'Team Nelson Unicyclists'
(http://www.teamnelsonuni.co.nr)
'My Videos' (http://www.youtube.com/padst3r)
*)---', 6ft Static Gap
Old September 2nd 08, 08:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
nathan

I didn't take much video at Unicon, but I did post one complete
freestyle routine that I liked :

http://tinyurl.com/6nb6a6

Anyone know her name?

Other than that I posted some runs from the Best Trick competition,
starting he http://tinyurl.com/6nb6a6

---Nathan

--
nathan
Old September 2nd 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

There's a bunch of UNICON 14 videos on the unicycle.tv site -
'www.monocycle.tv/channel/Unicon_XIV'
(http://www.monocycle.tv/channel/Unicon_XIV)

This compilation video is a good one: http://vimeo.com/1496578 . Does
anyone know how to download a copy of videos off vimeo? DownloadHelper
and Media Converter don't seem to cut the mustard here. I'd like to
show this vid at a circus convention this weekend. Help!

--
TonyMelton

Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day.
Old September 2nd 08, 09:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

TonyMelton wrote:

This compilation video is a good one: http://vimeo.com/1496578 . Does
anyone know how to download a copy of videos off vimeo? DownloadHelper
and Media Converter don't seem to cut the mustard here. I'd like to
show this vid at a circus convention this weekend. Help!

There is a download link at the bottom right of the page as long as the
uploader allows it. 'Here you go.' (http://tinyurl.com/5gqhff)

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old September 2nd 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TonyMelton

Thanks, Spencer! Downloading it now.

Old September 7th 08, 10:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Bump........

--
unicycledood

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
haha, so young, yet so angry, damn that rap music.

Old September 26th 08, 01:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Bump!!!!!!!!!

Did anyone even film the street comp? I've been hanging out of this for
too long.

--
unicycledood

Old September 26th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE0Ax-ZRhfk
The guy also has a bunch of low quailty freestyle

--
Any Terrain

2nd Place*)---SuperWrap-'O,*

'The Great Chicago Meet-up Thread'
Old September 26th 08, 08:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicycledood

Any Terrain;1103089 wrote:
I found this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE0Ax-ZRhfk
The guy also has a bunch of low quailty freestyle

Lol he would have been out of time by then

--
unicycledood

Old September 26th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

unicycledood;1103152 wrote:
Lol he would have been out of time by then

He started the first attempt while his run was still going, then he had
2 more attempts for his final trick that aren't timed.

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com

Unicon XIV videos olarf Unicycling 5 August 10th 08 10:38 PM
Videos from the Video Competition at UNICON Johann3s Unicycling 11 August 17th 06 03:18 AM
UNICON 13 Videos swarbrim Unicycling 5 August 17th 06 12:10 AM
Unicon 12 Videos Lutz Unicycling 5 December 2nd 04 07:55 PM
Unicon 12 freestyle videos john_childs Unicycling 6 November 28th 04 01:24 AM