Keny Banks Muni Photo

Old October 1st 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Tyler_N

Default Keny Banks Muni Photo

MuniAddict;1105541 wrote:
It sure doesn't hurt to also have such a cool place to ride with all
those awesome drops and north shore stuff! Plus a really good filmer
too! I'd be out there HOURS a day if I had a place like that nearby!
He could be the next KH!

i wish i was just like him

--
Tyler_N

UNIPROSHOP.COM
2nd*)---, '30ft Coaster~
')-mostpointlessthread-/--O'
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)

UniKid2 wrote:

dakoroman wrote:
analize

lol

'*MYSPACE*' (myspace.com/munirider)
Old October 1st 08, 06:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

MuniAddict;1105541 wrote:
It sure doesn't hurt to also have such a cool place to ride with all
those awesome drops and north shore stuff! Plus a really good filmer
too! I'd be out there HOURS a day if I had a place like that nearby!
He could be the next KH!

Then move Terry! You don't have a ton holding you back. Live the dream
while you still can.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get cool unicycle posters, pins and more!'
(http://www.zazzle.com/BrianOleyUni*)* All products are my personal
photography. *Six* items so far and more to come!
Old October 1st 08, 06:32 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

Brian O.;1105569 wrote:
Then move Terry! You don't have a ton holding you back. Live the dream
while you still can.

Haha, I'm livin' it every day, and I still have many good minutes left!
I could sure visit though!

PS: Btw, where the heck is that trail? I need an address stat!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old October 1st 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

About a week ago I saw one of his videos on a dreadlock stuff website.
'Here's the link.'
(http://www.knottyboy.com/sponsorships/index.php#kenneth)

--
Spencer Hochberg

BedfordUnicycles.ca
UniFlatland.com
Old October 1st 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JohnnyReggae

Awesome MUni !!!! Really enjoyed watching those. The MUni riding was
kick-ass, and such control on those tricky skinny descents. Also great
to see someone owning it doing trials on a 24"..... Come one all you
trials riders... lets see some more !!!

--
JohnnyReggae

"Take all your overgrown infants away somewhere
And build them a home, a little place of their own.
The Fletcher Memorial Home for Incurable Tyrants and Kings."
Old October 1st 08, 07:40 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Finally some real muni. Havent seen that in a while.

--
Jerrick

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]
Old October 1st 08, 02:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniSano

I can't believe how he just flows into and out of everything as if he's
just out riding on the side walk! Amazing! Just rolls right into a
8-10ft (or more) drop like a free ride mountain biker would! I wish we
had some north-shore type stuff around here. I offered to build some
stuff in our local state park but the ranger's were no go because of
insurance reasons. How do the Canadians get around this? Stuff we do
sneak and build get's torn out...

--
MuniSano
Old October 1st 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unreal-Wheel

unicyclist.ca;1105215 wrote:
[image: http://p1.pinkbike.com/photo/2530/pbpic2530351.jpg]

[image: http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k9...t/shopped.jpg]

--
Unreal-Wheel

'*_Want_money_for_taking_surveys?_Click_here!_*'
(https://www.surveysavvy.com?id=3327755&action=join)
Old October 1st 08, 03:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
BoojiBoy

I don't think it looks shopped, it just looks like it was taken with a
bad Kodak digital camera.

--
BoojiBoy

Old October 1st 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
entropy

tholub;1105230 wrote:
Where's the biff photo?

Exactly!

Solid rider, great skinny skills. Needs to visit SB.

--
entropy

Shut up and ride.

Swiss banks Donald Munro Racing 10 July 25th 07 01:28 PM
Muni photo session, Princetown UK, THIS WEEKEND (October 7th or 8th) rob.northcott Unicycling 2 October 23rd 06 08:17 PM
Muni photo session, Princetown UK, THIS WEEKEND (October 7th or 8th) rob.northcott Unicycling 9 October 23rd 06 03:35 PM
banks-vernonia bike trail oregonchick Mountain Biking 3 July 24th 06 02:26 AM
All kudos to Jeff Banks. Simon Mason UK 17 July 21st 04 12:33 AM