Multi tool

Old October 19th 17, 06:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Multi tool

Looking for replacements finding mega crab

https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools

Link may not go to pocket accesories
Old October 19th 17, 03:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/19/2017 12:02 AM, wrote:
Looking for replacements finding mega crab

https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools

Link may not go to pocket accesories

Our fine customer in Charleston makes those:

http://www.brothersrich.com/product/crab-hammer/

p.s. bicycle content:
http://www.brothersrich.com/product/...rich-bicycles/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old October 19th 17, 05:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 7:01:11 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 10/19/2017 12:02 AM, wrote:
Looking for replacements finding mega crab

https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools

Link may not go to pocket accesories

Our fine customer in Charleston makes those:

http://www.brothersrich.com/product/crab-hammer/

p.s. bicycle content:
http://www.brothersrich.com/product/...rich-bicycles/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

http://www.nashbar.com/bikes/Product...0052_128426_-1

Has every tool you could possibly use on the road except a 14 mm hex to remove your Campy Power Torque crankset.

The weakness of most of these multitools is that they can be bent.
Old October 19th 17, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

have an earlier nbar multi under the drivers seat.

the deal with Leatherman is the 25 year warranty. my Wavecan opener snapped n L sent a new tool

as opposed to

goo.gl/NvKpHY

the Rich Bro is de riguer very aesthetic comes with supply of white sheets

Old October 19th 17, 05:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Jeff Liebermann

On Wed, 18 Oct 2017 22:02:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Looking for replacements finding mega crab
https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools
Link may not go to pocket accesories

Some suggestions.
Victorinox Champ XAVT:
https://www.swissarmy.com/us/en//Swiss-Army-Knives/Medium-Pocket-Knives/Swiss-Champ-XAVT/p/1.6795.XAVT
Wenger 16999 (Giant):
https://www.google.com/search?q=wenger+16999&source=lnms&tbm=isch
Hammer Multitools:
https://www.google.com/search?q=hammer+multi+tool&tbm=isch

I carry a small bag of loose tools and parts under the saddle. While
there may be some weight and size savings to multi-tools, they tend to
rip holes in my pocket or are too awkward to be useful. When I need
to use two tools at the same time (like adjusting a brake cable), the
multi-tool won't work. Most used tools are allen wrenches and
do-it-myself borax hand cleaner concoction.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Old October 19th 17, 06:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 10/19/2017 11:58 AM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
[...]

Warning! Bicycle Content:

https://www.smartknives.com/Wenger-P...es/Cyclist.htm

Old October 19th 17, 06:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 10:02:33 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Looking for replacements finding mega crab

https://www.leatherman.com/pockettools

Link may not go to pocket accesories

DOG BONE
Old October 19th 17, 06:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Thursday, October 19, 2017 at 10:09:51 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
[...]

What sort of bicycle content is there with a beer bottle opener and a knife to save yourself from grizzly attack in Illinois?
Old October 19th 17, 07:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Doug Landau

Victorinox Champ XAVT:
https://www.swissarmy.com/us/en//Swiss-Army-Knives/Medium-Pocket-Knives/Swiss-Champ-XAVT/p/1.6795.XAVT

No USB

I'm with you. Except sometimes like after I've been adjusting things on a MTB that has 8 and 10 mm hex heads I'll carry one of these: https://www.walmart.com/ip/15-In-1-B...l13=&veh= sem

Old October 19th 17, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

wrote:

[...]

Wenger is in Delemont CH, not Illinois.