Green traffic lights and priorities

Old August 25th 18, 02:19 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

Default Green traffic lights and priorities

On Sat, 25 Aug 2018 05:39:06 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 24/08/2018 17:58, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Fri, 24 Aug 2018 15:40:17 +0100, Brian Reay wrote:

On 24/08/2018 14:46, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Couldn't we have traffic lights which only go green when it's safe to
go? Almost every day I encounter some idiot who thinks green means
go, especially when they're turning right across traffic which also
has a green light.

When you encounter these idiots, almost every day as you claim, have
you noticed if there is any drive

(I assume that was supposed to be "driver")

who is ALWAYS there?

No. Different person every time.

Whoosh......

Who has priority do you think?
Old August 28th 18, 03:21 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron (aka Ron Jacobson)

In article ,
A ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

What are you babbling about now,

What are YOU babbling about now, you ****eating, ****drinking,
donkeydicksucking, granny****ing, jizzlicking, motherless pile of
sub-excrement nazoid PEDO filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks
up his arse and throat on an hourly basis?

Old August 28th 18, 03:50 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:21:17 +0100, Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew Andrzej Baron wrote:

In article ,
A ****eating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc") wrote:

What are you babbling about now,

What are YOU babbling about now, you ****eating, ****drinking,
donkeydicksucking, granny****ing, jizzlicking, motherless pile of
sub-excrement nazoid PEDO filth who takes dozens of muzzie dicks
up his arse and throat on an hourly basis?

Why are you talking to yourself?
Old August 28th 18, 06:52 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:50:46 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:21:17 +0100, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein wrote:

What are you babbling about now,

What are YOU babbling about now

Why are you talking to yourself?

He's a jew pedophile and an a"h....that's why.

--

"You are full of ****. You'll never convince any of us real Jews that
by Negros."
- drug-****ed jew wannabe Y-chi Netfish, mocking neo-jew Suzy KKKohen's