He Hurt His Nuts In A Bike Fall

Old May 21st 08, 03:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
NotSafeForKids

Default He Hurt His Nuts In A Bike Fall

It probably seemed like a bright idea at the time - riding down that
hill - until he fell and smashed his gonads:

http://notsafeforkids.com/?page_id=756
Old May 23rd 08, 05:32 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 21 May 2008 07:20:26 -0700 (PDT), NotSafeForKids
wrote:

It probably seemed like a bright idea at the time - riding down that
hill - until he fell and smashed his gonads:

http://notsafeforkids.com/?page_id=756

Evolution at work. On mountain bikers.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old May 29th 08, 09:05 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Crazy Fred

On May 21, 10:20*am, NotSafeForKids
wrote:
It probably seemed like a bright idea at the time - riding down that
hill - until he fell and smashed his gonads:

http://notsafeforkids.com/?page_id=756

Not as bad, try it with a hernia. That was me in 2000,days before the
fix.