my limey (review)

Old June 8th 08, 05:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

Default my limey (review)

man...its not on sale anymore...i wanted it for the saddle and wheelset.
oh well.

the qu-ax isnt on sale anymore either

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
'Youtube' (http://www.youtube.com/user/RookieFilming) 'Vimeo'
(http://www.vimeo.com/user496125)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

2nd Place*)---', 6ft Static Gap

my limey (review) jamessd Unicycling 0 June 8th 08 12:27 AM
my limey (review) Smilymarco Unicycling 1 June 7th 08 09:49 PM
onza limey simonb Unicycling 5 February 20th 08 01:02 AM
Onza Limey? Jkohse Unicycling 37 February 2nd 08 08:22 AM
Onza Limey? Joe_sixpack Unicycling 8 September 5th 07 02:53 PM