Ever find yourself just not wanting to ride?

Old August 24th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
X51

Default Ever find yourself just not wanting to ride?

I didn't feel like rideing for about 20 years (82-05) now I can't get
enough of it.

--
X51
X51's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10707

Old August 24th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
abbabibble

trials_uni wrote:
Lately(the last 2 weeks or so) i just havent felt like riding at all...I
havent even touched my unis in atleast 2 weeks. Now i just got this new
bike and i feel even less like riding the unis. Im hoping that maybe
its just a rut im stuck in and that the end is near but i just really
dont even wanna ride lately...

Have you ever had this happen? How did you overcome it/why did you
start riding again?

-Phil

Two words:

Hell.
NO.

every time i get bored in a class or something, i start daydreaming of
all the tricks i could be practicing instead.

--
abbabibble

Cheers, Matt.
'NOW ON SALE: ONE WHEEL ALL REAL SHIRTS!' (http://tinyurl.com/954wy)
' want a free ipod? click here!'
(http://www.mp3players4free.com/default.aspx?r=664720)
PANIC BUTTON--' '
(http://www.geocities.com/abbabibble/mrtsb.html)[/b]

carsonpalooza wrote:

it's not over until the cake is all gone.

abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

Old August 24th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ricky W

abbabibble wrote:
Two words:

Hell.
NO.

every time i get bored in a class or something, i start daydreaming of
all the tricks i could be practicing instead.

thats sort of what i do but i just design trials courses and unis

--
Ricky W

*-Lucky8 Unicyclist-*
my unicyclist.com names: lucky_8 and Ricky W
Ricky W's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12663

Old August 24th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

haha, same. I think of things I could add to my course/ design obstacles
and practise sketching unis. unis are hard to draw if you haven't
tried!

--
mornish

tobbogonist wrote:
that was neat, now i only have to put it to use.
parents banned my uni due to low school marks so if there are any nerds
out there with a kind heart, i have a psychology assignment that is a
few weeks over due, it is on intelligence.

Old August 24th 06, 03:09 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Radical Reed

I'll ocationally get into few days at a time like that. I'll just go
ride any ways, evan if its literally just doing circles. One thing that
gets me super stoked to ride, is when non-uni-ists watch me do somthing
and are really impresed, then I want to go learn more stuff so the next
people are really wowed

--
Radical Reed

"I'm sorta like a super hero, exsept I don't have any powers or
motivation"
'sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'LBS' (http://www.mbps.ca/)

kapoute wrote:
bike always broke... it's gay
Since you live in Ontario... it's ok that it's gay

Radical Reed's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10427

Old August 24th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Monocyclist

abbabibble wrote:

every time i get bored in a class or something, i start daydreaming of
all the tricks i could be practicing instead.

When i'm at work, that's all I ever think about. There is no such thing
as a second at work that i'm not thinking about uniycling. No matter
what i'm doing at least 25% of my mind is dedicated to thinking about
unicycling. It's kinda pathetic...but I just love unicycling.

--
Monocyclist

Was Derek52287(not that anyone knew me anyway)
Monocyclist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13114

Old August 24th 06, 12:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
j-n

Oh, yeah, it happens sometimes. But after having some days off from
riding I usually just yearn for it.
On the other hand when lazyness takes me over completely I sometimes
try to force myself to go uni. And then, just after a while of riding
I'm happy I did it!

/Jedrzej

--
j-n
j-n's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12470

Old August 24th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Radical Reed

I've also got another fool proof plan... Drink a couple of
[image:
http://i5.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/13/b1/59_2.JPG] then Watch a couple of
[image:
http://www.einradladen.net/catalog/i...vd_defect.jpg] and I
dare you not to want to ride

Old August 24th 06, 01:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
bugman

Monocyclist wrote:
When i'm at work, that's all I ever think about. There is no such thing
as a second at work that i'm not thinking about uniycling. No matter
what i'm doing at least 25% of my mind is dedicated to thinking about
unicycling. It's kinda pathetic...but I just love unicycling.

Sorry, but at 19 there was a three letter word occupying at least 25%
of my mind all the time, and uni wasn't it.

--
bugman

*-NAUCC 2006 -*

Old August 24th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tobbogonist

bugman wrote:
Sorry, but at 19 there was a three letter word occupying at least 25% of
my mind all the time, and uni wasn't it.

I think you nailed it.

My uni has been banned for the last three weeks and i am having severe
withdrawal sypmtoms. I have started to practice trials without the uni
and just jumping around. Fell over this afternoon and got a gash larger
than anything i have ever got whilst riding.
feeling pretty stupid about it now.

--
tobbogonist

Unicycle: