post all your unicycles here!

Old December 22nd 06, 05:55 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CKCrowe

Default post all your unicycles here!

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=13945

I didnt know how to get my pic up, nice if ppl would tell me just askin
no offence.

So its on tht page.

--
CKCrowe
CKCrowe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13945

Old December 22nd 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
musketman

here is mine..I might have already posted it on here.. cant remember.

|Filename: Cimg3251.jpg |

musketman

MUSKETMAN
www.unicycle.com

For Sale: Parachute, only used once, never opened, small stain
musketman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9214

Old December 22nd 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

CKCrowe wrote:
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=13945

I didnt know how to get my pic up, nice if ppl would tell me just askin
no offence.

So its on tht page.

save your photo onto your computer as a jpeg. make sure you save it as
800x800 or smaller. When you make a post click "go advanced" then click
the little paper click, browse and find the photo then upload it. and
wala!

--
gordito8me
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old December 22nd 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
X51

This is one of mine that I have been working on.

|Filename: crop.jpg |

X51
X51's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10707