Travel Case for FS MTB

Old June 16th 04, 03:53 AM

Default Travel Case for FS MTB

Can anyone recommend a travel case for a full suspension mountain
bike. I'd rather not have to dissassemble (seat, handlebars, etc. ok,
but no fork/shock removal). I've looked at Bike-Pro's, and I like
everything but the price. Anyone use a Trico case?

Ted C.
Old June 16th 04, 04:02 AM
p e t e f a g e r l i n

wrote in message
Can anyone recommend a travel case for a full suspension mountain
bike. I'd rather not have to dissassemble (seat, handlebars, etc. ok,
but no fork/shock removal). I've looked at Bike-Pro's, and I like
everything but the price. Anyone use a Trico case?

BikePro is worth the price.

Mine has served me well on many trips.

Having said that, I'm going to be borrowing a Velosafe II (
http://www.triall3sports.com/bike.html# ) for a trip overseas next week. I
figure I can get two bikes and the case just under the 99 lb airline limit
by putting a fork in my "normal" luggage.