I spy

Old March 18th 10, 09:11 AM posted to aus.bicycle
ray[_2_]

Default I spy

On a routine suburban ride this arvo, larger than usual land barge slows
down behind me, starts blowing horn and flashing lights. Here we go,
thinks I. A convenient service road came up, so I slipped left, land barge
follows.
Realizing I wasn't going to get away with this, I pulled up at a Give Way
sign.
Female driver of monster 4X4 pulls up alongside, winds down darkened
window, and says excitedly, `Where did you get that [rear vision]
mirror?'(Sigh!!!!)
Cheers,
Ray

Posted at www.usenet.com.au
Old March 19th 10, 05:42 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

ray wrote:
On a routine suburban ride this arvo, larger than usual land barge slows
down behind me, starts blowing horn and flashing lights. Here we go,
thinks I. A convenient service road came up, so I slipped left, land barge
follows.
Realizing I wasn't going to get away with this, I pulled up at a Give Way
sign.
Female driver of monster 4X4 pulls up alongside, winds down darkened
window, and says excitedly, `Where did you get that [rear vision]
mirror?'(Sigh!!!!)

Riding a bicycle can help one to pick up chicks I find that a
friendly smile to a good looking female car driver is usually rewarded.
Maybe it is because female drivers in cars do not feel quite as
intimidated by a bicycle rider, I dunno.

Female bicycle riders on the other hand can be quite different. There is
this really really good lookin' cute female rider ....
Old March 19th 10, 06:12 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Zebee Johnstone

In aus.bicycle on Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:42:07 +1100
Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
Female bicycle riders on the other hand can be quite different. There is
this really really good lookin' cute female rider ....

now you know why all the other guys are wearing lycra and shaving
their legs.

It's all about showing off your cycling assetts.

Zebee

Old March 19th 10, 05:30 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Geoff Lock[_2_]

Geoff Lock glock@home wrote:
Female bicycle riders on the other hand can be quite different. There is
this really really good lookin' cute female rider ....

now you know why all the other guys are wearing lycra and shaving
their legs.

I can understand the lycra but shaving one's legs can be attractive to
cute chicks?? Git outta here You're having me on

It's all about showing off your cycling assetts.

That cute chick I saw certainly had some very very nice assets
Old March 19th 10, 08:43 PM posted to aus.bicycle
John Tserkezis

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

now you know why all the other guys are wearing lycra and shaving
their legs.

It's all about showing off your cycling assetts.

You *have* seen my legs, right? If I shaved my legs, I would be akin
to a shaved gorilla.

And *that* most certainly would not be showing off my assets.