A 36 inch bike, and public thanks!

Old February 13th 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benwitt11

Default A 36 inch bike, and public thanks!

I would first like to thank the members of the forum for all of their
advice. In building this bike, I drew from many personal experiances
of many 36 inch Coker riders. It would have been difficult, if not
impossible for me to do this wthout you. I know it's off topic, but
here's the link if anyone's interested. Thanks again,

Cheers,
Ben

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=269746

--
benwitt11
benwitt11's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14076

Old February 13th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

Very cool looking bike. There are a couple of folks around me who have
the Coker beach cruiser bike but yours looks way more awesome. How's
it ride?

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

Old February 13th 07, 07:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

That is such a neat bike and amazing that it apparently rides well given
the size.

How did you cut the tread on the TA tires? Do you have any problems
with your foot hitting the front tire as you pedal?

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Team Never Wash Your Muni
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

Old February 13th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Introducing this wheel size to the bicycling community can only be
beneficial for us. Thanks for your effort. It's a behemoth of a
mountainbike.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

Finally made it to my (n+1)th post....* TOTALLY AWESOME!!!*

Unicycle For the Chafing

Old February 13th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
john_childs

A search found the thread you started about cutting the TA ti '36\"
Wheels TA tire converstion'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=56440). I had
missed that thread before. Very neat. The TA tire is more grippy than
you would expect from a slick once you wear through or rub off the
outer skin on the rubber.

Old February 13th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
underdog

john_childs wrote:
A search found the thread you started about cutting the TA ti '36\"
Wheels TA tire converstion'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=56440). I had
missed that thread before. Very neat. The TA tire is more grippy than
you would expect from a slick once you wear through or rub off the
outer skin on the rubber.

A stellar example of "using the search."

Old February 13th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

That wicked. I want a 36" bike... If I had the wheels around, I'd
definitely slap up a frame for it.

--
Borgschulze

http://borgschulze.deviantart.com/
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old February 14th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
benwitt11

I think it's going to be cool. With any luck, we can get a standard
established, therefore eliminating the tire/rim fiascos of late. I
think it will benefit everyone. Thanks for the replies, oh, and it is
the most fun bike to ride I own!

Cheers,
Ben

Old February 14th 07, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unicyclepa

what did you build it for ?

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

Old February 14th 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

unicyclepa wrote:
what did you build it for ?

Maybe it was for those who want some serious speed or distance.

--
Hazmat

If you fail at unicycling or unicycle tricks, try again, when you try
again. You will never fail.
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

public bike storage Steve Peake UK 1 February 23rd 06 08:32 AM
Really confused: Headsets, threaded, threadless, 1 inch, 1-18th inch?? Ken M Techniques 4 December 14th 05 02:22 AM
WTB: Used 25 inch Touring Bike Peter Marketplace 2 June 24th 05 05:05 PM
A public city bike hire scheme will be launched in Adelaide today Marty Australia 0 May 22nd 05 01:45 AM
27 inch tyres for a 1988 road bike. Patrick Turner Australia 6 May 11th 05 04:17 PM