Rise of Bikers in American Street today

Old October 27th 04, 08:19 PM
Red Cloud

Default Rise of Bikers in American Street today

They are poor. They are hungry. They are out of global market place.
These are what I saw the rising of biker population in American
street
today. Only reason they ride bike is not for the recreation or for the
fun,
it's their primary transport device. These same folk I see everyday
pedal
bike are mostly can/plastic collectors. No way they can afford to buy
expensive gasoline.

Realistically speaking America has a long way to go as a biker
nation.
american biker clearly is not a european real biker, besides over 60%
Americans are fat. Imagine over 200 or 300 ib human pig is riding a
bike in street. These fat-ass lazy American must depend on fat SUV.
They are not even
walking to walk. They have to drag their hugh ass when they walk.

So can you say there is rise of bikers population America today? NOT
really. It's the rise of poor and underclass population. When you see
these folk grab a bag of collected can and plastic on bike pedal, what
you see is the rise of underclass folk. I'm 100% sure you folks are
not one of these people. Only reason you folk discussing in this forum
is about your vanity, your recreation, and your good time, your
vacation, and your NASCAR mentality, not about transportion at all.
Old October 27th 04, 10:34 PM
Vcubed

Nice troll, Red Cloud

--
Vcubed

Old October 27th 04, 11:32 PM
David Reuteler

Vcubed wrote:
Nice troll, Red Cloud

i didn't think it was that good. it's mostly a rehash of old material.
--
david reuteler

Old October 28th 04, 08:32 AM
Red Cloud

Vcubed wrote in message ...
Nice troll, Red Cloud

That's very wonderul quote. You must be appear in Saturday nite Live and
talk like Steve Martin "EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"
Old October 28th 04, 08:37 AM
Red Cloud

David Reuteler wrote in message ...
Vcubed wrote:
Nice troll, Red Cloud

i didn't think it was that good. it's mostly a rehash of old material.

Is American fat-ass been changed? I don't think so.
How about NASCAR mentality by liberal biker? NOw that's pretty ugly picture
of being nice liberal guy imitating a NASCAR mentality. Is this reason why you
bikers must alway racing in street? This surely is not about riding a bike.
it's like a racing crazy racer of NASCAR mentality. Do you have to win?
Do you really have to finish first all the time?
Old October 28th 04, 10:27 PM
David Reuteler

In rec.bicycles.misc Little Meow wrote:
Although short, this is slightly better than your parent post, Leo.
However, it still pales in comparison to your dissertations about
"white penis power", "chineses", and how you are not Leo Lee.

red cloud, if you don't mind i'd like to hear more about white penis power.
--
david reuteler

Old October 28th 04, 11:28 PM
the black rose

David Reuteler wrote:
In rec.bicycles.misc Little Meow wrote:

Although short, this is slightly better than your parent post, Leo.
However, it still pales in comparison to your dissertations about
"white penis power", "chineses", and how you are not Leo Lee.

red cloud, if you don't mind i'd like to hear more about white penis power.

At the risk of sounding, uh, more knowledgeable than I am, I
have to comment that they're not white on caucasian men.

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester

proud to be owned by a yorkie
Old October 30th 04, 12:40 AM
Blair P. Houghton

Red Cloud wrote:
They are poor. They are hungry. They are out of global market place.
These are what I saw the rising of biker population in American
street
today. Only reason they ride bike is not for the recreation or for the
fun,
it's their primary transport device. These same folk I see everyday
pedal
bike are mostly can/plastic collectors. No way they can afford to buy
expensive gasoline.

America is becoming China, and Bush is positioning his caste
to profit from it.

--Blair
"Vote for someone who cares about you."
Old October 30th 04, 03:04 AM
Cheto

"Blair P. Houghton" wrote in message

"Vote for someone who cares about you."

My mom's not on the ballot.

Cheto

Old October 30th 04, 08:15 AM
Red Cloud

Red Cloud wrote:
They are poor. They are hungry. They are out of global market place.
These are what I saw the rising of biker population in American
street
today. Only reason they ride bike is not for the recreation or for the
fun,
it's their primary transport device. These same folk I see everyday
pedal
bike are mostly can/plastic collectors. No way they can afford to buy
expensive gasoline.

America is becoming China, and Bush is positioning his caste
to profit from it.

--Blair
"Vote for someone who cares about you."

American better learn to speak chinese. There is no more job in
America.
You can clear see unemployeed Americans pedaling a cheap bike with
collected plastic cans on his back.