Oatmeal Cream Pies

Old January 15th 12, 02:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Philip Moore[_4_]

Default Oatmeal Cream Pies

Taste really good when you get off the trainer.
Old January 15th 12, 03:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Jan 14, 7:15*pm, Philip Moore wrote:
Taste really good when you get off the trainer.

Trainer?
Even here in Colorado we have virtually no snow on the ground (or
roads) and daytime temps ranging from mid 40's to mid 50's.
Trainer?
DR
Old January 15th 12, 03:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott Hendricks

On Jan 14, 8:12*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:
On Jan 14, 7:15*pm, Philip Moore wrote:

Taste really good when you get off the trainer.

Trainer?
Even here in Colorado we have virtually no snow on the ground (or
roads) and daytime temps ranging from *mid 40's to mid 50's.
Trainer?
DR

Yep, trainer... not everyone can get out during the day, at least not
during the week. You know, jobs and all that sort of thing get in the
way.
Old January 15th 12, 04:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
DirtRoadie

On Jan 14, 8:42*pm, Scott Hendricks
wrote:
On Jan 14, 8:12*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:

On Jan 14, 7:15*pm, Philip Moore wrote:

Taste really good when you get off the trainer.

Trainer?
Even here in Colorado we have virtually no snow on the ground (or
roads) and daytime temps ranging from *mid 40's to mid 50's.
Trainer?
DR

Yep, trainer... not everyone can get out during the day, at least not
during the week. *You know, jobs and all that sort of thing get in the
way.

Yeah, I was just thinking that what would often have been trainer or
roller time (or XC skiing) in the past is real live riding this
season.
DR

Mud Pies GoneBeforeMyTime Racing 1 November 3rd 09 01:14 PM
Mulled Wine and Mince Pies Mike K Smith UK 55 December 11th 05 10:01 AM
Ice cream trikes Colin Blackburn UK 2 July 19th 05 02:50 PM
F/S *** Assos Chamois Cream *** Dan Donnelly Marketplace 0 June 30th 05 12:28 PM
A two ice-cream ride Steph Peters UK 2 June 20th 05 12:04 PM