CM ride in Brooklyn - correction

Old August 11th 04, 08:02 PM
Jym Dyer

Default CM ride in Brooklyn - correction

Correction, see below for new time, and sponcer.

=v= There is no correction; that's a forgery.
_Jym_
Old August 14th 04, 06:25 AM
Hummer Guy

Can I come and bring my Hummer? I'll give ya'll a 2 minute head start
before I clear out the street.

"Jym Dyer" wrote in message
Correction, see below for new time, and sponcer.

[Also Posted to the Direct Action Network]

Critical Mass, the ride where bicyclists and other nonpolluting
folks take to the streets in nearly 400 locations worldwide, is
rolling in Brooklyn!

What: Critical Mass Bike Ride in Brooklyn
Whe Grand Army Plaza (North End of Prospect Park)
***When: 6pm, Lucky Friday the 13th of August
*** The Second Friday of Every Month ***

This Month's Critical Mass Bike ride will sponsor a group in need of
support. Regardless of your sexual preference I'm sure you will want to
support this organization and the love that it spreads throughout the
world for all! Come on for another great ride this Friday and the
second Friday of every month.

http://216.220.97.17/
http://216.220.97.17/

Old August 16th 04, 10:25 PM
Jym Dyer

=v= You are following up to a trolling forgery. I did not
post that. (And tell your newsfeed that they are one of the
few who failed to honor the cancellation of the forgery.)
_Jym_
Old August 19th 04, 09:07 AM
Raoul Duke

"Bill Z." wrote in message
..
..
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Your real name backwards is tihS bmuD

Dave

Old August 19th 04, 12:34 PM
Jym Dyer

=x= Another trolling forgery.
_Jym_
Old August 19th 04, 04:01 PM
Max

In article ,
[...]

Thank you for pointing out the flaw in my anti-dizum filtering.

..max

--
the part of
was played by maxwell monningh 8-p

RSVP 2004 Trip Report (long, long, long) Claire Petersky Rides 2 August 12th 04 04:34 AM
2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
3 Gap Ride Report rubic Unicycling 1 October 1st 03 04:08 PM
2003 RSVP (post ride ramblings) William Higley, Sr. Recumbent Biking 0 August 11th 03 02:07 AM