Risky Business: The redneck, the SIF hop and the bouncer. (mild profanity)

Old June 1st 07, 08:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mcnuggets300

Default Risky Business: The redneck, the SIF hop and the bouncer. (mild profanity)

underdog wrote:
What jerks. Some people's only ability to feel better about themselves
lies in the belittling of others. It's so hard not to stoop to their
level. I know, I've done it myself. I hope there's not another
chapter to this story. I hope it never comes to physical voilence but
if it does a unicycle makes a pretty substantial weapon. Just
remember, follow through.

nah, a unis too cumbersome, now a detached seatpost with a saddle on
the end...

--
mcnuggets300

there's the right way, there's the wrong way, and there's my way
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 7th 07, 09:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ronnieabbott

nice story but im the only ronnie abbott in laconia new hampshrie and i
dont remember being in no rusty beat up car with 2 realy fat chicks
yellin at no one yellin at a person on a unicycle so seance u have
posted this about me whould u mind telling me who u are cause i cant
ever remmeber seeing any one in downtown riding a unicycle

--
ronnieabbott
http://www.usenet.com