comments you liked or disliked the most yell at you?

Old August 11th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gangstertaco

Default comments you liked or disliked the most yell at you?

t h e c o m m e n t s i h a t e t h e m o s t a r e \ " _
h e y _ l o o k _ t h e _ c i r c u s _ i s _ i n _ t o w n _ \ " o r
w h e n t h e y p l a y t h a t _ * c l o w n * _ s o n g . .
. i j u s t l o v e t o s e e t h e r e e y e s o f l
i t t l e g u y s o r t h e m g o i n g w o w ! h e h e i
h a v e e v e n b e e n f l a s h e d ( b y w o m e n ) a n
d m o o n e d ( b y g u y ) t h o o s e g u y s j u s t m a
k e m e d r o p t o m y k n e e s a n d l a u g h : )

--
gangstertaco

You can't learn if you can't understand. You can't understand if you
can't learn. Therefore you can learn if you can understand and you can
understand if you can learn....
Old August 11th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
StephenH

Look down below for the "Quotes of the Day from Non Riders". Some good
reading there if you get bored.

Latest one for me was a cute lil thing saying "Nice Job!" and a big
smile as I went through what, for me, is a hard spot. Too bad she was
about 33 years younger than me. But just having people act amused or
impressed is a big improvement over having them look at me like I was a
serial killer (like when I'm just out walking).

--
StephenH
Old August 11th 08, 06:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

'Quote of the Day from Non Riders'

harper

-Greg Harper

"Natural logs are what you ride on a Mun'e'." - kevinalexandersmith