Cheerfully wrong

Old November 20th 10, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default Cheerfully wrong

Tony Raven wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

oh, good answer, so succinct, when you have no answer just drop to
abuse, typical cyclist.

We learnt it from you, Judith and Meds.

Tony

my posts are not generally abusive in nature, certainly I do not make
personally abusive comments on any regular or uncalled for basis.

I do accuse abusers of 'typical cyclist behaviour' , some people are clearly
too dim to formulate any reasonable response.

Old November 20th 10, 11:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]

Old November 20th 10, 11:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Derek C

On Nov 20, 11:42*pm, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On 20/11/2010 21:27, Mrcheerful wrote:

I do accuse abusers of 'typical cyclist behaviour' I am clearly
too dim to formulate any reasonable response.

IFYPFY.

- --
Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just ignore this Guy (literally). He is a bit simple after suffering a
brain injury after a cycling accident where he was not wearing a cycle
helmet.
Old November 20th 10, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_5_]

wrote:

On 20/11/2010 21:27, Mrcheerful wrote:

I do accuse abusers of 'typical cyclist behaviour' I am clearly
too dim to formulate any reasonable response.

IFYPFY.

- --
Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just ignore this Guy (literally). He is a bit simple after suffering a
brain injury after a cycling accident where he was not wearing a cycle
helmet.

And your excuse is...?

Where is that diagram Derek?
Old November 21st 10, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?[_33_]

Old November 21st 10, 12:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

wrote:

On 20/11/2010 21:27, Mrcheerful wrote:

I do accuse abusers of 'typical cyclist behaviour' I am clearly
too dim to formulate any reasonable response.

IFYPFY.

- --
Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just ignore this Guy (literally). He is a bit simple after suffering a
brain injury after a cycling accident where he was not wearing a cycle
helmet.

You know, the really funny thing about you is that you can say something
like that blissfully unaware of how crass it makes you look.

Is it more "crass" than "I've scraped higher life forms off my shoe"?
Old November 21st 10, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:42:04 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On 20/11/2010 21:27, Mrcheerful wrote:
I do accuse abusers of 'typical cyclist behaviour' I am clearly
too dim to formulate any reasonable response.

IFYPFY.

Characters in message : 953

Actual comment made : 6

0.6% - par for the course

--

"I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. I would challenge judith
to find the place where I said I encourage my children to wear helmets." Guy Chapman

Old November 21st 10, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

wrote:

On 20/11/2010 21:27, Mrcheerful wrote:

I do accuse abusers of 'typical cyclist behaviour' I am clearly
too dim to formulate any reasonable response.

IFYPFY.

- --
Guy Chapman,http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Just ignore this Guy (literally). He is a bit simple after suffering a
brain injury after a cycling accident where he was not wearing a cycle
helmet.

Surely - he has had three "brain injuries".

Apart from the recent cycling accident he has previously:

"I also suffered a brain injury many years ago in a playground
accident, and another in a door-related incident."

So three separate injuries to his brain explains an awful lot.

Three strikes and you're a ****wit!!

Anchor Lee has also had a nasty bang on his head. There seems to be
a bit of a theme developing.

Old November 21st 10, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:50:47 +0000, Marc wrote:

snip

Where is that diagram Derek?

How's the nudist cycling and seat sniffing Mr Cattle?

I'm sure there is a photo of you and mileburner in your favourite
pastime - I'll see if I can find it.

Where is he by the way?

Not had a cycling accident without a helmet I hope.

--

Latest figures from DfT: KSI per billion passenger kilometres:

Van: 5 people
Bus/Coach: 9 people
Car : 18 people
Pedestrians: 358 people

Oh : and of course cyclists:
Cyclists: 541 people

Of those four modes of transport - which is the most dangerous?

(With thanks to Justin Lewis for asking me to find out the figures)

Old November 21st 10, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 00:17:33 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

snip

Just ignore this Guy (literally). He is a bit simple after suffering a
brain injury after a cycling accident where he was not wearing a cycle
helmet.

You know, the really funny thing about you is that you can say something
like that blissfully unaware of how crass it makes you look.

If I had the time and gave a **** I would trawl through your posts and
see if there are any that do not embody logical fallacies, but I suspect
the answer is not.

Hello Porky.

Touched a little nerve did he :-)

The truth often hurts.

(A bit like a bang on the head)

--

"I have never said that I encourage my children to wear helmets. I would challenge judith
to find the place where I said I encourage my children to wear helmets." Guy Chapman
Judith then produced the web page where he said "I encourage my children to wear helmets."
Later that day Chapman immediately added the following to the web page:
"This page is out of date and preserved only for convenience" but he left the date last updated as 31/08/2004.

Cheerfully forgetten Tony Raven[_3_] UK 23 August 5th 10 09:54 PM
Wrong wrong wrong.... (ON topic) D'ohBoy Techniques 50 March 7th 09 07:00 PM
Am I wrong? befallin Unicycling 8 October 8th 05 05:59 AM
The one thing that couldn't go wrong, did go wrong. Blair P. Houghton Techniques 142 August 27th 05 06:58 AM
Maybe I shouldn't have, but I did - was I wrong??? AC UK 8 April 16th 04 08:15 PM