FS: Campy Wheels - Make Offer!!

Old September 15th 03, 01:43 PM
CBILLS

Default FS: Campy Wheels - Make Offer!!

For Sale: I have a NEW set of 700c Campy Hyperon wheels, Carbon hub, Carbon
Rim, straight pull bladed stainless spokes, tubular, Titanium axles, alloy
freehub with titanium pawl carrier.* Weight is approximately 1200 grams/pair. I
am asking $1350.00 shipped* Price includes wheel bags, special brake pads for
carbon rims, and a set of Vittoria CX Pro PRB tires (black/black).* Wheels &
tires are new, never ridden. This package retails for over $2000.00* I will
take $1350.00 Shipped!!* Paypal me and I will FedEx the next day!

Thanx

Capt

PS: I am listing these for a good friend, he needs to sell them, make a
reasonable offer and I will put it infront of him. The wheels are boxed and
ready to ship!
Old September 16th 03, 01:40 AM
Bikeeron

Default Campy Wheels - Make Offer!!

This group only reaches a small group. You would be better putting them on
E-bay and putting a reserve price on them.
Ron

&

wheels Tom Reingold Techniques 43 June 11th 04 05:37 AM
Campy cassettes w/o lock ring? Kovie Techniques 20 October 23rd 03 05:39 AM