A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Racing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Is the drug debate as boring as the helmet debate?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 10th 05, 08:44 AM
Kurgan Gringioni
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default Is the drug debate as boring as the helmet debate?

I'm not sure, but it's getting pretty goddamm boring.


K. Gringioni.

Ads
  #2  
Old February 10th 05, 02:29 PM
RonSonic
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On 9 Feb 2005 23:44:42 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni" wrote:

I'm not sure, but it's getting pretty goddamm boring.


I'd say it was just about there. Mostly about worldview, isn't it.

Hey, let's post about running over small animals in the road and maybe that Mike
V moron over in the mountain bike groups will come over and we can all beat up
on him.

Ron

  #3  
Old February 10th 05, 05:36 PM
Fred Marx
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
I'm not sure, but it's getting pretty goddamm boring.


K. Gringioni.

yes.
  #4  
Old February 10th 05, 05:47 PM
B Lafferty
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"RonSonic" wrote in message
...
On 9 Feb 2005 23:44:42 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

I'm not sure, but it's getting pretty goddamm boring.


I'd say it was just about there. Mostly about worldview, isn't it.

Hey, let's post about running over small animals in the road and maybe
that Mike
V moron over in the mountain bike groups will come over and we can all
beat up
on him.

Ron


Bite your tongue, fingers or whatever. You do not want Mike V. at rbr.


  #5  
Old February 10th 05, 09:45 PM
Curtis L. Russell
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On 9 Feb 2005 23:44:42 -0800, "Kurgan Gringioni"
wrote:

I'm not sure, but it's getting pretty goddamm boring.


Yeah, but more people involved in a typical thread. And maybe one or
two more sides or positions to take. Another year of time to wear out
the moderates and you'll be there. Two points of view, three people
arguing, and character assassination after the third post.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
  #6  
Old February 11th 05, 12:15 AM
Tom Kunich
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"B Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

Bite your tongue, fingers or whatever. You do not want Mike V. at rbr.


Not that it isn't hard to tell him and Lafferty apart. But at least Lafferty
isn't promising clean races in his backyard (in what turns out to be a 24" x
24" site.)



  #7  
Old February 11th 05, 12:33 AM
B Lafferty
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default


"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
ink.net...
"B Lafferty" wrote in message
link.net...

Bite your tongue, fingers or whatever. You do not want Mike V. at rbr.


Not that it isn't hard to tell him and Lafferty apart. But at least
Lafferty isn't promising clean races in his backyard (in what turns out to
be a 24" x 24" site.)


Forget to take your meds today, Asshole?


  #8  
Old February 11th 05, 08:50 AM
Donald Munro
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

[email protected] wrote:
I'm not sure, but it's getting pretty goddamm boring.


Curtis L. Russell wrote:
Two points of view, three people arguing, and character assassination
after the third post.


Only character assassination? What with all the death threats and
involvement of Homeland Security, I would have thought we would graduate
to something more interesting (and permanent), like Lafferty organizing a
suicide bombing on Kunich or vice versa for example.

  #9  
Old February 11th 05, 04:10 PM
Curtis L. Russell
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:50:45 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

Only character assassination? What with all the death threats and
involvement of Homeland Security, I would have thought we would graduate
to something more interesting (and permanent), like Lafferty organizing a
suicide bombing on Kunich or vice versa for example.


He was justrecently trying to get in touch with his Buddha nature.
Self immolation on a laquered wood track would be spectacular, though
that seemed mostly to be a group in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City that may
have been extinguished by now.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
  #10  
Old February 11th 05, 05:08 PM
Tim Lines
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Curtis L. Russell wrote:
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:50:45 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:


Only character assassination? What with all the death threats and
involvement of Homeland Security, I would have thought we would graduate
to something more interesting (and permanent), like Lafferty organizing a
suicide bombing on Kunich or vice versa for example.



He was justrecently trying to get in touch with his Buddha nature.
Self immolation on a laquered wood track would be spectacular, though
that seemed mostly to be a group in Saigon/Ho Chi Minh City that may
have been extinguished by now.


Nah, some things NEVER go out of style:

http://www.hr-action.org/archive/990216tms1.html
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What doctors/researchers think about wearing a helmet. John Doe UK 304 December 5th 04 02:32 PM
Bicycle helmets help prevent serious head injury among children, part one. John Doe UK 3 November 30th 04 04:46 PM
education davek UK 67 September 3rd 04 02:22 PM
A Pleasant Helmet Debate Stephen Harding General 12 February 26th 04 07:32 AM
Reports from Sweden Garry Jones General 17 October 14th 03 05:23 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.