Updates on Vandeman Trial.

Old December 23rd 10, 02:09 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
charley

Default Updates on Vandeman Trial.

On Dec 20, 4:38*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"charley" wrote in message

On Dec 17, 12:31 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Apparently, you have no
idea of what is meant by "the human comedy".
[...]

oh i think we all have a very good idea. *we read your posts every day.

I can see I can't educate you (ever hear of capital letters), so I suppose I
will have to settle for amusing you.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

ahhhhhh - the internet grammar card. like thats never been played
before. sure sign of a loser, but then you flash that sign about this
group on a daily basis
Old December 23rd 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,ca.environment,sci.environment
Edward Dolan

"charley" wrote in message

On Dec 17, 12:31 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Apparently, you have no
idea of what is meant by "the human comedy".
[...]

oh i think we all have a very good idea. we read your posts every day.

I can see I can't educate you (ever hear of capital letters), so I suppose
will have to settle for amusing you.

ahhhhhh - the internet grammar card. like thats never been played

before. sure sign of a loser, but then you flash that sign about this
group on a daily basis

Hey, you play your cards and I wall play mine. I will admit it is beneath my
dignity to even be here among all you idiots, but I enjoy slumming with my
inferiors from time to time.

Old December 29th 10, 09:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Brad Anders

On Dec 23, 3:55*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:

Hey, you play your cards and I wall play mine. I will admit it is beneath my
dignity to even be here among all you idiots, but I enjoy slumming with my
inferiors from .... (snip)

"on an obsessive basis, 24x7, 365 days a year"

thanks, just thought I'd fix that up for you, and trim the headers
while I was at it.