Drawing for a FREE Embroidered Patch

Old June 18th 06, 06:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Drawing for a FREE Embroidered Patch

I thought it might be fun to try something a little different. I will
draw a name on August 1st for a free small Original Artwork Embroidered
patch (attaches by Iron-on or Sewing), including shipping. You're
choice - "Oil-Free and Happy" or "Powered by Sweat". Simply reply to
this thread, and your name will be entered in the hat.
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

Old June 19th 06, 01:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

If I want patches, I buy them from this gentleman in Singapore.

I've found him to be very honest to deal with and the quality of his
merchandise is excellent.

Lewis.

******

Old June 19th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Lets try that again with the link included. :-)

If I want patches, I buy them from this gentleman in Singapo-

http://tinyurl.com/r9z65

I've found him to be very honest to deal with and the quality of his
merchandise is excellent.

Lewis.

********

ST wrote:
On 6/17/06 10:53 PM, in article
, "oilfreeandhappy"
wrote:

I thought it might be fun to try something a little different. I will
draw a name on August 1st for a free small Original Artwork Embroidered
patch (attaches by Iron-on or Sewing), including shipping. You're
choice - "Oil-Free and Happy" or "Powered by Sweat". Simply reply to
this thread, and your name will be entered in the hat.
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

NOBODY cares about your FREDLY crap!!!

Old June 19th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On 18 Jun 2006 18:03:08 -0700, "landotter"
wrote:

oilfreeandhappy wrote:
I thought it might be fun to try something a little different. I will
draw a name on August 1st for a free small Original Artwork Embroidered
patch (attaches by Iron-on or Sewing), including shipping. You're
choice - "Oil-Free and Happy" or "Powered by Sweat". Simply reply to
this thread, and your name will be entered in the hat.
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

The internet requires electricity. Electricity is provided by fossil
fuels. Most of the images on your web site are 10X the size they need
to be because you're too much of a hippie to compress them properly.
You are wasting bandwidth which takes electricity, which comes from
burning ...

I've commuted and shopped for years by bike and so does a good amount
of the rest of the world, but they don't feel the need to be self
congratulating tokenistic morons. Riding a bike can be done in a
tasteful manner that doesn't require dirty Tevas and and air of
superiority. What happens when I ride around on my sexy city bike
dressed like a smart young urban dude? Regular folks ask me about
cycling, as I make it look normal--not like a ****ing political
statement.

Get a life.

Although I have no interest in the above patches, I do support the
guy's right to sell them.
What is wrong with you people? All you angry, hateful *******s that
just have to give people a hard time. The internet really does bring
out the worst in people.
If you are not interested don't read it.

Electricity can also be generated by wind power, which is mentioned on
the guy's website.

You rip into his lifestyle, while telling us how great yours is. This
guy is promoting something positive. Smart young urban dude, more like
spiteful, nasty asshole.

Live and let live.

Jeff
Old June 19th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

wrote:

oilfreeandhappy wrote:
[...]

He's a self impportant hippie that spams Usenet and can't use photoshop
to save his life. A dime a dozen. All folks like him do is give good
choices bad connotations. Much like the Critical Mass idiots.

Old June 19th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

In article .com,
says...
I thought it might be fun to try something a little different. I will
draw a name on August 1st for a free small Original Artwork Embroidered
patch (attaches by Iron-on or Sewing), including shipping. You're
choice - "Oil-Free and Happy" or "Powered by Sweat". Simply reply to
this thread, and your name will be entered in the hat.
http://home.comcast.net/~oil_free_and_happy/

Despite what some others in this thread think, I'll bite. I don't care
for the "Oil-free and happy" phrase, but "Powered by sweat" is fine by
me. Put me in your drawing, but note the required modification to the
e-mail address (described below).

Dave
--
Remove the ns_ from the e-mail address if replying by e-mail (but keep
posts in the newsgroups if possible).
Old June 19th 06, 02:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

On 18 Jun 2006 21:16:57 -0700, "landotter"
wrote:

Although I have no interest in the above patches, I do support the
guy's right to sell them.
What is wrong with you people? All you angry, hateful *******s that
just have to give people a hard time. The internet really does bring
out the worst in people.
If you are not interested don't read it.

Electricity can also be generated by wind power, which is mentioned on
the guy's website.

You rip into his lifestyle, while telling us how great yours is. This
guy is promoting something positive. Smart young urban dude, more like
spiteful, nasty asshole.

He's a self impportant hippie that spams Usenet and can't use photoshop
to save his life. A dime a dozen. All folks like him do is give good
choices bad connotations. Much like the Critical Mass idiots.

You say "hippie" like it is a bad thing. Well, it isn't in my world.
Here is a guy who cares about his environment and you compare him to
Critical Mass.

I see you deleted my final sentence. It sums up my feelings on this
quite simply, and to the point - Live and let live.

I am really getting tired of all the anger, insults, and airs of
superiority, I find in these bicycle newsgroups. Do you treat people
the same way, in person? If this guy had a table at a flea market or
swap meet, would walk up and insult him? I doubt it, so why do it
online?

Life is Good!
Jeff

ASK http://cam.to/crack-cad/ 3050 RECENT CAD/CAM/CAE/GIS/ PTC PRO ENGINEER WILDFIRE V2.0 M0100 -CD2 , _ crack, serial, fix, patch, license, free, download, Fluent 6.1.18 Gambit 2.0 Airpak 2.06 , ANSYS V9.0, Neil Brooks Techniques 1 April 28th 05 06:00 PM
tubes cost to much. Callistus Valerius Techniques 57 April 19th 05 06:25 PM
Patch kits obsolete? Mike Kruger General 27 July 21st 04 08:05 PM
ARRRRRGH [email protected] Techniques 8 April 29th 04 11:39 PM
Were you a born " Free Rider" TJ Mountain Biking 1 March 15th 04 09:10 PM