front suspension needed!

Old September 15th 03, 10:06 PM
jim

Default front suspension needed!

Hello

I am looking for a 1" threadles front suspension fork for a bianchi imex.
My rocksox is down for the count and I could really use some help. Thank you
for your time

email:

posting problems, or contact the moderators, please see
http://rbor.org/

Old September 16th 03, 09:51 AM
Mark Hickey

"jim" wrote:

I am looking for a 1" threadles front suspension fork for a bianchi imex.
My rocksox is down for the count and I could really use some help. Thank you
for your time

Rockshox makes the Judy TT in 1" threadless - an inexpensive fork to
be sure, but probably as good as most forks available back when the
bike was built.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com