cheap or expensive first unicycle

Old August 16th 05, 09:35 PM
bugman

Default cheap or expensive first unicycle

I think you should buy new and expensive, and if you don't like
unicycling, call me and I'll buy it used and cheap.

--
bugman - Proud member of the UALW

Old August 16th 05, 09:38 PM
pdc

Click 'HERE' (http://tinyurl.com/dlwtj) for a nice used one.

--
pdc - Unicycling Lord of Lookout Mountain

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"

pdc's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8160

Old August 16th 05, 10:01 PM
fexnix

that was expensive and used though

--
fexnix - 75 cm sidehop

'*My fresh gallery*' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
'knarkargänget' (http://surl.se/elt)
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Old August 16th 05, 10:01 PM
Klaas Bil

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:56:20 -0500, "happy_4_u" wrote:

how long should I get the seat post? What size wheel should I get? What
kind of seat?

http://www.xs4all.nl/~klaasbil/uni_beginners.htm
Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"Unicycling is like glue: you have to stick with it, and it's not to be sniffed at - Mikefule"

Old August 16th 05, 10:09 PM
happy_4_u

thank you very much guys! I finally found a nice, cheap, new Torker LX
With a long seat post and 24" wheel! (I measured my inseam.) I'm so
excited! Thanx alot for the help! Wish me luck!

--
happy_4_u

Am I right?
happy_4_u's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10619

Old August 17th 05, 03:41 AM
eeyore

uhoh

--
eeyore
eeyore's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10626

Old August 17th 05, 03:52 AM
ChangingLINKS.com

I started with expensive and new (but I voted for cheap and old).
Get the right parts, and you can upgrade as stuff breaks.

--
ChangingLINKS.com - member

Drew Brown
'Changing LINKS' (http://www.ChangingLINKS.com)
ChangingLINKS.com's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5468

Old August 17th 05, 03:54 AM
MERCYME

happy_4_u wrote:
*thank you very much guys! I finally found a nice, cheap, new Torker
LX With a long seat post and 24" wheel! (I measured my inseam.) I'm so
excited! Thanx alot for the help! Wish me luck! *

Best of luck to you. If you have any questions on how to ride you can
always post on this website. Or there is a very nice website that has
good tutorials which is called www.unicycle.2ya.com.

Enjoy!

--
MERCYME - King without a crown

'Gallery' (gallery.unicyclist.com/danpics)
AIM-Mr Mercy3

"Your like water for my soul When it gets thirsty"-Matisyahu

oogen7543(att)yahoo(dot)com
MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764

Old August 17th 05, 08:31 PM
happy_4_u