Video - Erik Doane - RIDE WHAT?

Old August 15th 05, 08:28 PM
unibrow

Default Video - Erik Doane - RIDE WHAT?

i think that was a 26" pal, but still it was sick, i still havent seen
the footage of him landing that one

--
unibrow - Unicyclist by day....

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind....
unibrow's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2496

Old August 15th 05, 09:59 PM
innes

Great video!

The riding was really smooth, and the filming and editing did it
proud.

Any more coming in the not too distant future?

Innes

--
innes - Unicyclist
innes's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9123

Old August 15th 05, 10:09 PM
Fuego

unibrow wrote:
*i think that was a 26" pal, but still it was sick, i still havent
seen the footage of him landing that one *

ah. well, still it was bigger than a 20"...

I thought he posted that he landed it.... I dunno. maybe, maybe not.

--
Fuego - A Cult of Unicyclists

If u could've aborted president bush using medicinal marijuana grown by
a gay guy with a feeding-tube who was on death row, wade u?
-GILD

"Get off my Property before you sue me!"
-Morons everywhere.

'OneWheelNinjaSquad' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/OneWheelNinjaSquad)
Fuego's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6983

Old August 15th 05, 10:26 PM
Catboy

Dang, that's a sick video. Keep up the good riding man.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

'UPD T-Shirts FOR SALE SOON!!! (Click Me)'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/album661)

Old August 16th 05, 12:26 AM
uniryder

Enjoyed the vid Erik... you do look better on the 24!

-Dan

--
uniryder - SYKOproductions
uniryder's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/376

Old August 17th 05, 03:01 PM
mango

STOP STOP... you guys are too kind!! (ok, dont really stop haha)

Justin- "HOOK WORM BIATCH"...cool thanks

JL - Sweet, thanks man! You have no idea how i dream of getting back and
hitting those trails with you guys....almost sick! I'll be back at the
end of the month (august) wooo! You'll be hearing from me.

Fuego- Good point. How could i forget about Tomsey? That guys an
animal!

Innes- How nice of you to ask. I'll be back with my crew in SOuthern
California soon. Hopefully we'll be crankin them out. Its much more fun
riding and filming when you got others to do it with!

Eric & Dan- Thanks fellas!!

--
mango - unity - as 1 stand together

*Neener, neener, neener. *-harper
mango's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3892

Old August 17th 05, 03:43 PM
unifreak7

Immer spass. Sehr gute Arbeit. Ich habe das Kino sehr gern gehabt. Bleib
Einrad fahren. Sehr gut zu finden ein einräder dass sehr gut ist, und
ich habe ihn nie gewusst dass er da war. (Oder da wie in die welt das
gut) Sehr gut!
Tschuss

Ob du hast hotmail, du sollst mit mir sprechen.
Englisch oder Deutsch, macht nichts zu mir. Tschuss

--
unifreak7 - Flip, Spin, and Grind

Now starting to get good!
unifreak7's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6137

Old August 17th 05, 09:40 PM
happy_4_u

wow, that's amazing, and you do really make it look easy!

--
happy_4_u

Am I right?
happy_4_u's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10619