COMPETITION take #2

Old August 17th 05, 03:08 AM
forrestunifreak

Default COMPETITION take #2

maxisbackintown wrote:
*Now I was wondering what people would want ? I was thinking of
stairs,drops,ledges,rails hand rails ... any other suggestions ? *

All of that, and everything else. If its a skate park, it will probally
have everything you need-you just need to set up a judging system maybe,
some rules/guidlines as to how people should compete, etc.

I wont come because its too far away. Unless you can pay my way.

--
forrestunifreak - The buck stops here.

warning: the above statement is usually not intended to offend anyone.

it has been known to the state of california to cause warts, toe jam,
ring-around-the-collar, compulsive twitching, and in some severe cases,
' diaper rash.' (http://tinyurl.com/ct5lp)
it may contain logic, poltical incorrectyness, pshycological nudity, and
traces of peanuts.

Team YAMS member.....

Old August 17th 05, 03:58 AM
maxisbackintown

lmao I aint paying nothing for u ! lol dude remeber Im french

--
maxisbackintown - timmmyyy

yeah
maxisbackintown's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9909

Old August 17th 05, 04:04 AM
darchibald

unicyclepa wrote:
*yah so i can get an idea of how far it is from my house *

Dude you do know Canada is a full-sized country right? You could be
close, but you can't quite talk like you are talking. I'd go but its
like 4000 km's away from my house.

Do you know where you are moving or going? Hopefully the East Coast.

David

--
darchibald - Street Unicyclist

' Album 481' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/album481) - My Gallery

'Ninjas are thought to be able to run faster than ordinary men, scale
impossible walls, and endure the severest of pain.
Sounds like I'm a ninja after all.' - Dustin Michels
darchibald's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6240

Old August 17th 05, 05:16 AM
James_Potter

darchibald wrote:
*Dude you do know Canada is a full-sized country right? *

aww man, really?? I thought it was a state...darnit....

--
James_Potter - betcha can't stick it!

Old August 17th 05, 10:39 PM
maxisbackintown