Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 14th 08, 07:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gabetheunicycleman

Default Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

i think i speak for most people when i say we dont want anything to do
with your "amazing" drive system. we like the kh geared hub, we know
how it works and that it is real and of the highest quality. we know
kris and respect him and hence are more than happy to pay $1000 for a
quality hub and to help support someone who has created a huge amount
of interest and growth in the sport. what have you done for the sport?
you dont ride, your less than willing to share your ideas and the most
likely thing to come from the dakoroman drive system is cheap chinese
knockoff geared hubs, which, if people are dumb enough to buy, could
maybe even put kris out of buisness. we dont want that, and we dont
want your bullsh*t.

apologies for the flame, but it had to be said.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the man..." and
from my mum "is titanium strong?"
http://www.usenet.com