Ride Photos: Chalk Mountain, July 2006

Old July 25th 06, 05:00 PM posted to ba.bicycles,rec.bicycles.rides
Bill Bushnell

Default Ride Photos: Chalk Mountain, July 2006

Saturday July 15, 2006

I started this ride in Sunnyvale, CA and rode over the hill to Big Basin
Redwoods State Park. From the park headquarters I rode west on Gazos
Creek Rd. to Sandy Point, then south on Whitehouse Canyon Rd. to Chalk
Mountain Rd. I rode Chalk Mountain Rd. up to Chalk Mountain and beyond
to the western peak, where the views are less obstructed by vegetation.
I returned to Sandy Point and then continued west on Gazos Creek Rd. as
far as Cloverdale Rd. From this point I rode home on the usual roads.
I only included pictures from the Big Basin segment as the rest of the
route is documented in various other albums.

(95.1 miles; 8770 feet climbing; 4107 kJoules)

http://tinyurl.com/hwug6

--
Bill Bushnell
http://pobox.com/~bushnell/

2006 TDF Route HughMann Australia 3 October 30th 05 11:59 AM
Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking Stephen Baker Mountain Biking 18 July 16th 04 04:28 AM
lacking in leg strength and stamina exercises? Yuri Budilov General 18 March 23rd 04 02:42 PM
Hollywood, Music, Record Holders Gun for Chicago Cycle America/Nat. Bicycle Greenway Recumbent Biking 0 January 26th 04 04:11 PM