Ride the Mayors' Ride - Get a FREE Bent!

Old February 8th 05, 08:17 PM
Cycle America

Default Ride the Mayors' Ride - Get a FREE Bent!

Ride the Mayors' Ride - Get a FREE Bent!

The Backsafer recumbent http://www.backsafer.com people are offering a
free recumbent bicycle to the first person we qualify to ride one of
their excellent machines from Miami NBG Day on Friday April 15 to Tampa
City Hall and Tampa NBG Day on Wed April 20, a distance of approximately
280 miles. To get an idea of the parameters involved, what we need from
you, and what you can expect from us, go to:

http://nationalbicyclegreenway.com/E...getstarted.php

At the above site is the questionnaire you will need to submit to be
considered for this exciting opportunity. To see the rest of our
schedule and the other relay legs for which we need riders, go to:
http://www.bikeroute.com/NationalMayorsRide2005

--
54% of New York City households do not own cars

M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms********
Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor*
Can You Change it with Love?*
N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y