Local (Santa Cruz) news: Scott Cooper SF-LA in the paper

Old September 9th 04, 04:55 PM
corbin

Default Local (Santa Cruz) news: Scott Cooper SF-LA in the paper

"Unicycling spokes-man: S.F.-to-L.A. ride draws one-wheeler"

http://tinyurl.com/4fshk

I've met Scott a few times, and he's a cool guy. Kudos to him for doing
it (and again)!

--
corbin - Treehouse Muni Rider
corbin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7561

Old September 9th 04, 05:34 PM
S_Wallis

Yes, Scot is a great guy and an amazing distance rider.

It would mean a lot to him for all us unicyclists to donate what we can
to the Arthritis Foundation using his donation page at: 'Arthritis
Foundation' (http://tinyurl.com/4xa42)
He still has a ways to go to meet his goal, for a great cause. And, the
more he raises the more good press unicycling will get.

--
S_Wallis - MUni Motivated

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn
how to do it." Pablo Picasso
S_Wallis's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1520

Old September 9th 04, 09:20 PM
scot

Scott Wallis is right.

My goal is only about $1,000 shy. If 100 unicyclists donated only $10,
that would bring me to my goal. If I don't make my goal, the remainder
will come out of my pocket. I hope it won't come to that.

I am sure that all of you know someone affected by arthritis. You can
make a difference with a donation that will go to research and
education.

Thanks to all that donate.

--
scot - cyclops

"My knees may be shot, but I'm still getting comments on my legs..."

stick with what works
http://www.unitours.org/tours/ScotCooper/
scot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/992

Old September 9th 04, 11:26 PM
mscalisi

I guess I'll use this tread to plug myself too!!

I'm also going to riding the CCC with Scot. I'm $630 short in my fund
raising. If you guys have an extra $6.30 in your account after helping
Scot out, feel free to donate it to my fund raising efforts.

'Here's the online donation Link' (http://tinyurl.com/5m8hx)

You guys are the best!

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore