Buying on the net

Old October 20th 04, 02:17 PM
DRS

Default Buying on the net

"hippy" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
Because they have one product I cannot get anywhere else and
because they need a kick up their collective arse

What product would that be?

Their classic sleeveless jersey.

There's a stack of sleeveless jerseys in Sale
section of probikekit. Probably not the same
thing though..
I thought probikekit used to sell team kit?
They only seem to have their own brand stuff
and not a wide selection.. I want knee warmers
in a few colours other than black..

I don't buy team kit. And "International delivery charges for orders sent
to countries outside the European Union is charged at a flat fee of £12.00
regardless of order value." USPS is closer to USD12 for something as light
as a sleeveless jersey.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 21st 04, 04:11 AM
SteveA

I thought probikekit used to sell team kit
They only seem to have their own brand stuf
and not a wide selection.. I want knee warmer
in a few colours other than black.

hippy
Heaps of team kit still. They have some red leg warmers for about A$1
at present. Not knee warmers, I know, but could they be cut off to mak
knee warmers? At about A$30 flat for postage, you would want to add
few more bits and pieces.

Steve

--
SteveA

Old October 24th 04, 08:36 AM
mfhor

DRS Wrote:
"hippy" wrote in messag

"DRS" wrote in messag
..
Because they have one product I cannot get anywhere else an
because they need a kick up their collective ars

What product would that be

Their classic sleeveless jersey

There's a stack of sleeveless jerseys in Sal
section of probikekit. Probably not the sam
thing though.
I thought probikekit used to sell team kit
They only seem to have their own brand stuf
and not a wide selection.. I want knee warmer
in a few colours other than black.

I don't buy team kit. And "International delivery charges for order
sen
to countries outside the European Union is charged at a flat fee o
£12.0
regardless of order value." USPS is closer to USD12 for something a
ligh
as a sleeveless jersey

-

A: Top-posters

BWAHAHAHAHA!

How many ulcers? All for a jersey with no arms?

Fanatics redoubling efforts, and all that.

Sorry, that's made my day.

M "wipes the tears of laughter out of his eyes"

--
mfhor

Old October 26th 04, 02:31 AM
DRS

"mfhor" wrote in message

[...]

BWAHAHAHAHA!

How many ulcers?

None.

All for a jersey with no arms?

Fanatics redoubling efforts, and all that.

Sorry, that's made my day.

M "wipes the tears of laughter out of his eyes" H

You truly are a dickhead.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 26th 04, 07:41 AM
mfhor

DRS Wrote:
"mfhor" wrote in messag

[...

BWAHAHAHAHA

How many ulcers

None

All for a jersey with no arms

Fanatics redoubling efforts, and all that

Sorry, that's made my day

M "wipes the tears of laughter out of his eyes"

You truly are a dickhead

-

A: Top-posters

Why? What did I say?

(Feels forehead . . . hmm, nothing abnormal sprouting from there)

(Reflects on drawing attention to the fanatical pursuit of fairl
arbitrarily selected material objects and the frustration occasione
thereby, compared to just riding what you've got, or what you can ge
easily, and senses the dawning of a profound realisation):

"Oh, so I'm a 'dickhead' (feels forehead, crown, back of head again i
momentary puzzlement, which passes) if I enjoy riding the bike I that
have in the clothes that I own, THAT's why I'm a 'dickhead' (look
quizzically in mirror - shakes head in puzzlement). On the other hand
if I enjoy taking most of the steps along the litigious path toward
sueing someone for breach of contract over a USD 20 jersey, I'm
perfectly rational, sane, pleasant, well-spoken, completel
broad-minded, well-balanced individual who is a pleasure to convers
with. THAT's where I'm going wrong. (Hand strays towards forehea
again, quickly snatched away). Please excuse me, and the distance tha
I have to go towards being a non cranio-penile appendaged person.

M "no fluff in my navel today - how about yours?"

--
mfhor

Old October 27th 04, 02:35 AM
DRS

"mfhor" wrote in message

DRS Wrote:

[...]

You truly are a dickhead.

Why? What did I say?

You talked utter ****, as usual. This matter is not about any particular
item, it's about principles, something you know nothing about.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old October 30th 04, 11:52 AM
mfhor

DRS Wrote:
"mfhor" wrote in messag

DRS Wrote

[...

You truly are a dickhead

Why? What did I say

You talked utter ****, as usual. This matter is not about an
particula
item, it's about principles, something you know nothing about

-

A: Top-posters

Hmm, "principles" . . . let me look that up in the dictionary . .
ahh, here we go . . "principles, holding to": "The ability to ignor
any sort of cognitive dissonance to the point where, well, there is n
point, where actions take on a completely ritualistic form designed t
make the bearing of some obscure grudge a little easier - the invokin
of which is often used to make pathological whingeing, nitpicking an
breastbeating, or the practitioner of the same, appear less futile an
niggardly than they actually are"

Oh, sorry, I appear to have your copy - oh look, it's Johnson'
Completely UnExpurgated and Unedited version, designed to be annoted a
the owner sees fit.

It is reputed that Rudy Project made a set of lenses designed to fi
most of their popular models, that allowed the wearer to see the worl
in Black and White. Black made distant objects appear dark an
threatening, with sinister and hidden motives, or lack of quality an
any respect for the wearer, and White was reserved for objects close t
the wearer, or owned or related to, or holding views approved by him
Most were recalled, a few were jealously guarded - but strangely, bot
tints seem to have been equally used by those hanging fiercely ont
these obsolete accessories. (Apols. to Rudy Project) You don't own an
Rudy Projects, do you?

M " ...what
Sorry, I nodded off"

--
mfhor

Old October 31st 04, 11:01 AM
DRS

"mfhor" wrote in message

[utter ****]

--

A: Top-posters.

Buying a bike unseen Dukester General 26 July 27th 05 01:20 PM
Bike buying suggestion OklahomaDave General 11 January 7th 05 04:23 AM
general buying advice please David UK 9 June 25th 04 09:57 PM
Buying in Germany GreyFx2 Recumbent Biking 2 March 22nd 04 08:51 AM
Buying mail order from Italy Me UK 15 December 7th 03 07:41 PM