Ullrich = Weasel?!

Old July 24th 03, 12:25 PM
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX

Default Ullrich = Weasel?!

Whatever, all the major parties acted honourably, IMO.

Seems about right :-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$ **o$l.c$$*o$*m*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~
Old July 24th 03, 01:39 PM
Royce Smith

Default B. Julick

Can anyone tell me what happened to Bobby Julick? Did he ride in the tour
this year? If not, why?

I don't have OLN, so the news I receive about the TdF is sketchy.

Royce

Old July 24th 03, 02:30 PM
jmk

There is a write up on his home page...

http://www.bobbyjulich.com/julich/

Old July 24th 03, 08:00 PM
Paul Southworth

In article ,
Royce Smith wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to Bobby Julick? Did he ride in the tour
this year? If not, why?

Retired.

See http://www.bobbyjulich.com/ for a recent update.

--Paul
Old July 25th 03, 04:27 AM
Paul Southworth

In article ,
Paul Southworth wrote:
In article ,
Royce Smith wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to Bobby Julick? Did he ride in the tour
this year? If not, why?

Retired.

I am such a crackhead tonight, I confused him with Kevin Livingston.
Julich is of course not retired, and if you went to the web site
you already figured out my little lie...

See http://www.bobbyjulich.com/ for a recent update.

Old July 25th 03, 09:35 PM
K. J. Papai

"Royce Smith" wrote in message ...
Can anyone tell me what happened to Bobby Julick? Did he ride in the tour
this year? If not, why?

I don't have OLN, so the news I receive about the TdF is sketchy.

Royce

You are one huge fan of his! ...and cannot even
spell his name. Amazing.