Puncture resistant tire recommendation

Old September 4th 03, 09:28 PM
bb

Default Puncture resistant tire recommendation

Armadillos have done well by me also.
No flint here but once a week I dig pieces of glass out of the rubber. No
flats yet.
bb
"Preston Crawford" wrote in message
newsan.2003.09.04.15.25.55.90318@prestoncrawford .com...
Depends on what kind of riding you do. I assume by your tire size that
it's road. I use Specialized Armadillos and have never had a flat with
them in the 2 years I've used them.

Preson

Old September 4th 03, 10:13 PM
Thomas Reynolds

"S Powell" wrote in message m...
I'm looking for a puncture resistant 700x23c tire. I'm currently riding a
Mondo tire, which has a soft rubber and flint stones are constantly working
their way through the tire. If you have any recommendations, please let me
know.

I have used Specialized Armadillos with much success. I have one set
with more than 8000 miles and no puncture flats. You can order them
directly from Specialized web site.

Opinions vary on these tires. Do a Google search to read others
opinions.

Tom