Who is at fault and how should it be dealt?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 22nd 07, 02:15 AM posted to aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Artoi

Default Who is at fault and how should it be dealt?

In article
,
Pete wrote:

That said, if you aren't looking where you're going and you hit
something, you're pretty much automatically at fault, especially if
what you hit is in the right place. So - IMO, guy at the front gets a
new bike (in the same price range, not taking the **** with a 5 grand
colnago) and the guy not looking pays.

Did you take into account of the fact that it was a voluntary club bunch
ride? An activity with known risks?