FS: Deda Synapsi 120/42..$175..New Cond.

Old August 7th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
chiromed0

Default FS: Deda Synapsi 120/42..$175..New Cond.

Yes, that's right $175 Plus $10 shipping to US addresses only. I know
it's a steal and these bars were up around $450 when I got them.
These bars have maybe 100 miles on them and are in great condition.
Size is 12cm stem/44cm (outside to outside Deda measurement) 42 cm
(standard center to center measurement. Drop 145 mm (center to
center) Reach 86 mm (center to center) Fork clamp collar machined for
28,6 mm (1'1/8) diameter fork steerer. Steerer clamp bolt: Titanium
M5x15, tightening torque 5,9ft-lb (71in-lb)(8,0 Nm)

See Deda for specs. http://www.dedaelementi.com/dettaglio.asp?articolo=118

I'm starting to race again so I need to make the switch back to
"Legal" bars. There is a "reason" why these bars are illegal. They
work ! UCI/USA cycling would not make these illegal if they didn't
give you an aerodynamic advantage. The aero tuck position is VERY
comfortable to hold for long periods of time and you can "FEEL" the
difference. If you don't have to race then these bars are GREAT for
club/century/rec or triathletes.

I have had all sorts of bar/stem combo's including Cinelli Rams...I
did NOT feel comfortable with the Rams. Despite what everyone says
the "do" flex and it felt like a wet noodle compared to these bars.
The aero triangle adds a great deal of strength to the stem area. It
does not flex, period. At the same time the hand positions are very
comfortable. The cable groove underneath is large enough for two
cables like on the SRAM or Campy setup.

I'm going to be putting these on Ebay with a Buy it Now of $175 so if
you want them email me or get them there. I will only accept Paypal.
You can send money by credit card on there even if you don't have a
previous account so you shouldn't have any problem. Let me
reinterate I will NOT honor any sales outside of the United
States...no international orders...zero, zip, nadda. I am a verified
Paypal, 136 positive feedback on ebay so no problems on my end. I
will ship as soon as payment clears.

I can email pics upon request, otherwise I'll post on ebay.

Link to auction.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=018