Anyone got experience of Polar HRM UK warranty support ?

Old May 13th 05, 04:38 PM
David Lowther

Default Anyone got experience of Polar HRM UK warranty support ?

Hi,

The subject line says it all. I'm currently trying to get a problem sorted
out so I won't say anything to jeopardise my position at the moment.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that's had good / bad service in this
respect.

TIA

--
Dave Lowther
E-mail

Old May 13th 05, 04:51 PM
Brian Wakem

David Lowther wrote:

Hi,

The subject line says it all. I'm currently trying to get a problem sorted
out so I won't say anything to jeopardise my position at the moment.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that's had good / bad service in
this respect.

TIA

I have only good experiences with Polar. When my S410 broke (and I broke
it) they fixed it for free within a few days.

I thought I'd lost the receipt, they said it shouldn't matter. As it
happends I found it.

--
Brian Wakem

Old May 13th 05, 05:02 PM
Niv

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that's had good / bad service in
this respect.

I've dealt with LSI who deal with Polar in the UK & with Polar direct in
Finland once.
Always had good service.

Niv.

Old May 13th 05, 09:09 PM
MSA

Scrumpy Joe wrote:
David Lowther wrote:

Hi,

The subject line says it all. I'm currently trying to get a problem sorted
out so I won't say anything to jeopardise my position at the moment.

I'd be interested to hear from anyone that's had good / bad service in
this respect.

TIA

Always had good service. Chest strap broke on my first HRM (plastic lug
snapped off after a couple of years use) and they replced it without
quibble, same when the chest strap on my M32 HRM broke as well.

Excellent experience in replacing my IR unit when I upgraded to SP2.

--
Mark

Deja Moo - The feeling that you've heard this bull before
Old May 14th 05, 07:15 AM
David Lowther

I must have just been unlucky. I think it's all sorted now.

Dave.