A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » Regional Cycling » UK
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Stolen Bike



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #281  
Old August 10th 18, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
David[_21_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 08:09:51 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 11:17:48 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 21:22:41 +0100, % wrote:

On 2018-08-02 1:13 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 15:22:34 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 00:23:56 +0100, % wrote:

On 2018-08-01 3:52 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 19:22:26 +0100, David
wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 17:03:08 +0100, % wrote:

On 2018-08-01 9:00 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:25:42 +0100, David
wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:13:03 +0100, David
wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:58:59 +0100, David
wrote:

its debbie's foot

Who is Debbie and how many feet is her foot?

9

Doesn't that make her tread on her own toes?

I wear a 10 1/2.
Size is not equal to length of foot in feet.

yes it is

Anyone with a 10.5 foot foot would only be able to get work as a
clown.

my foot size is 10 1/2" in size
" isn't feet.
' is feet.


i foot is one foot ,
two feet is two feet ,
when you catch a fish ,
one foot is three feet

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking
like
an idiot.

I have excitement.
Is your rod erect?

you've gone off topic


You said you had excitement....

I saw one I did on the sidewalk at school but that was along time ago. I
saw it on tv.


What kind of program films THAT?!

adobe premier


That is not a filming program/device/thing/person/being.

Yes I suppose.

Ads
  #282  
Old August 10th 18, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Peeler[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 572
Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 05:24:47 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, making an ass
of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

I find riding a bike very enjoyable, whether on roads or other places.


He finds baiting senile oafs extremely enjoyable! Gee...


FOUND, another beneficiary for your obsessive demented stalking anus?

You, BET!


Found, [sic] another opportunity to display your "famed" incurable idiocy
and psychosis in public again, my favourite punching bag?

Of, [sic] COURSE you did! LOL

LOLOK


"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic?

--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID:
  #283  
Old August 10th 18, 05:13 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 572
Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert, AGAIN! LOL

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:21:11 +0100, TMS320, the moronic troll-feeding senile
idiot, blabbered again:

With very rare exceptions I don't indicate twice; either right while
circulating or left before leaving, depending on layout, lane and
conditions. There are roundabouts where the major road goes right, and
though minor roads join between, it is not necessary to indicate when
following the major. There are many other examples.


There are even more examples of you being another typical miserable lonely
senile troll-feeding idiot!
  #284  
Old August 10th 18, 05:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 572
Default Troll-feeding Senile IDIOT Alert, AGAIN! LOL

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 13:23:36 +0100, TMS320, the moronic troll-feeding senile
idiot, blabbered again:


I don't have the option to change the volume.


Do you really not understand what I meant when I suggested "force
sensing" might be desirable?


Do you really not understand that the troll got you on the hook? Just HOW
senile are you? BG
  #285  
Old August 10th 18, 06:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
David[_21_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 36
Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of Poor Helpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL



"Peter Keller" wrote in message news
On 09.08.2018 18:30, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 05:19:03 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 20:03:19 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:38:00 +0100, David wrote:



"%" wrote in message ... On
2018-08-01 9:00 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:25:42 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:13:03 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:58:59 +0100, David wrote:

its debbie's foot

Who is Debbie and how many feet is her foot?

9

Doesn't that make her tread on her own toes?

I wear a 10 1/2.
Size is not equal to length of foot in feet.

yes it is

Do you have $34?

I'm in the original country, where we use .

I have a link.


That's a very arbitrary comment.

its my website, www.saintdavid.me


Spelling mistake on the first page, oh dear.


Sew hwat?

not with a sewing machine

  #286  
Old August 10th 18, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 581
Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of PoorHelpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 18:10:26 +0100, David wrote:



"Peter Keller" wrote in message news
On 09.08.2018 18:30, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 05:19:03 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 20:03:19 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 06 Aug 2018 10:38:00 +0100, David wrote:



"%" wrote in message ... On
2018-08-01 9:00 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:25:42 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:13:03 +0100, David
wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:58:59 +0100, David
wrote:

its debbie's foot

Who is Debbie and how many feet is her foot?

9

Doesn't that make her tread on her own toes?

I wear a 10 1/2.
Size is not equal to length of foot in feet.

yes it is

Do you have $34?

I'm in the original country, where we use .

I have a link.

That's a very arbitrary comment.

its my website, www.saintdavid.me


Spelling mistake on the first page, oh dear.


Sew hwat?

not with a sewing machine


Why are you incapable of using attributions correctly?
  #287  
Old August 10th 18, 07:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam,alt.support.depression,alt.usage.english
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 581
Default Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the **** out of PoorHelpless Gay Goran Razovic! LOL

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 15:29:18 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 04 Aug 2018 08:09:51 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 11:17:48 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 21:22:41 +0100, % wrote:

On 2018-08-02 1:13 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 15:22:34 +0100, David wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 00:23:56 +0100, % wrote:

On 2018-08-01 3:52 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 19:22:26 +0100, David
wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 17:03:08 +0100, % wrote:

On 2018-08-01 9:00 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 16:25:42 +0100, David
wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 13:13:03 +0100, David
wrote:



"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 01 Aug 2018 05:58:59 +0100, David
wrote:

its debbie's foot

Who is Debbie and how many feet is her foot?

9

Doesn't that make her tread on her own toes?

I wear a 10 1/2.
Size is not equal to length of foot in feet.

yes it is

Anyone with a 10.5 foot foot would only be able to get work as a
clown.

my foot size is 10 1/2" in size
" isn't feet.
' is feet.


i foot is one foot ,
two feet is two feet ,
when you catch a fish ,
one foot is three feet

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore
looking like
an idiot.

I have excitement.
Is your rod erect?

you've gone off topic

You said you had excitement....

I saw one I did on the sidewalk at school but that was along time
ago. I saw it on tv.


What kind of program films THAT?!

adobe premier


That is not a filming program/device/thing/person/being.

Yes I suppose.


Why do Brits suppose and Americans guess? Discuss. Or discus if you're
feeling energetic.
  #288  
Old August 10th 18, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 581
Default Stolen Bike

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:14:10 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 09.08.2018 23:37, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Drop in intelligence noted.


Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment com ing from YOU.
Especially as YOU said it.
Now please flick in my direction the further honour of being sour and
senile.
That would really make my day.

And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.


I shall not reply to a bot.
  #289  
Old August 10th 18, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 581
Default Stolen Bike

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:10:17 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 09.08.2018 18:01, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 16:16:33 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 08.08.2018 21:23, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
you silly little pansy.

I take that as a real compliment coming from YOU.

Look, if you want to ask me out, just say so. How big is the bulge in
your lycra shorts?


Wouldn't you love to know?


You'll never know if I do.
  #290  
Old August 10th 18, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 581
Default Stolen Bike

On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 10:09:23 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 09.08.2018 18:01, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Thu, 09 Aug 2018 16:13:37 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 08.08.2018 20:26, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Wed, 08 Aug 2018 09:45:07 +0100, Peter Keller
wrote:

On 07.08.2018 10:20, Bod wrote:

Cyclists v drivers? They're often the same people.

Much has been written about a war between cyclists and drivers,
as if the two groups were such polar opposites that they could
never cross in a Venn diagram. But according to new research,
people who cycle the most are likely to own at least two cars.

Regular cyclists – those who cycle at least once a week – are
also disproportionately likely to read broadsheet newspapers, be
well educated, have a household income of at least £50,000 per
year and shop at Waitrose, claims the latest Mintel report,
Bicycles in the UK 2010. In addition, they are twice as likely to
be men as women.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ng-boom-survey
I just use a bike mostly because it is most convenient, I love the
fresh air and feeling of movement and exercise, and ....
Owning a car and being rich has nothing to do with it.

Of course, money is irellevant.

Of course. Exactly.
I enjoy cycling in the countryside. Cycling on roads isn't
enjoyable.

I find it is. Very enjoyable.

Roads are for cars.


Non-sequitur.


Big piece of tarmac for big vehicle. Little piece of tarmac for little
vehicle. GET ON THE ****ING PAVEMENT!

I find riding a bike very enjoyable, whether on roads or other places.


It's so much easier to just press the loud pedal.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stolen bike.... anyone want to bet on it? Anton Berlin Racing 0 December 22nd 09 08:30 PM
Shelly Olds...bike stolen, bike found, gold medal won caffetrieste Racing 20 October 14th 08 09:39 AM
Stolen bike Chris A UK 26 March 27th 07 03:01 PM
nearly stolen bike Simon Brooke UK 0 November 18th 05 11:16 PM
nearly stolen bike nobody760 UK 6 November 17th 05 09:05 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 CycleBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.