How bad can a tear get

Old March 8th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66

Default How bad can a tear get

nash wrote:
"catzz66" wrote in message

nash wrote:

Excuse me for trying to save money. you all boast about the 10 K miles
you get with your tires so I thought it was sad.
Hell, I got it going for about a 3/4 of year. So maybe you are the
goofus here.
You do not have to be so rude. I said thank-you long before you showed
up DA.
If you are not here to help people asking questions then what are you
doing here.
Good bye forever

You got the goodie out of that tire. Time to break down and purchase some
new skins.

You can carry this economizational type thing too far, you know. =]

That is just fine. I put a new one on after the second post and I said
thank-you.
When do people catch on? The first response already said that. I did not
need it 10 more times. the second and third were just jokes and then others
spoiled the whole thing. I am no moron so maybe everyone should just read a
little for god's sake.
This is what drives me to drinkin' Then I might think riding after that is
a good I dea Just hope I have guardian angels.
Life is too short.
Cheers

I'm sure not one to point fingers. I spend x hundred dollars on a bike
and then worry about the price of a tire or tube or how to save a few
bucks on chain lube. It is just part of being a cyclist, I guess.
Old March 8th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
nash

"catzz66" wrote in message
nash wrote:
"catzz66" wrote in message

nash wrote:

[...]

True, Or human being for that matter. It is a little insane but what is
normal. haha

Old March 9th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bob Osso

I truly thought this was some kind of poetry at first, being in the misc
newsgroup an all.
Cheers...

"nash" wrote in message

"catzz66" wrote in message
nash wrote:
"catzz66" wrote in message

nash wrote:

[...]

Brings a tear to the eye SuzieB Australia 10 April 1st 06 08:26 AM
sidewall tear czb Mountain Biking 8 October 3rd 05 07:49 PM
Do any of losers plan to tear up the trail above Echo Mt. this weekend! Rockstar Mountain Biking 26 December 7th 04 03:11 AM
O'Grady on a tear Richard Adams Racing 9 August 7th 04 12:08 AM
The cycling world sheds a tear .... Fabrizio Mazzoleni General 2 July 16th 03 02:40 AM