Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Old June 14th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
C Yohman

Default Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle

Hi all,

Thanks for your help 4.5 months ago. Sorry to reply to you, so late,
but bicycles aren't a number one priority for me. I'm more of a hiker.
Anyway, I did find more specific information on my 1998 Fuji Sagres.

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/B...es&T ype=bike

Shift Levers Grip Shift MRX-200
Is that the same as the SRAM grip shifts that Peter recommended?

Rear Derailleur Shimano AceraX
Where could I find the corresponding diagram on the bike.shimano.com
site?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Chance
Old June 14th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
C Yohman

As a reminder, it's from this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...3f92a91c9b56d/

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/B...1998&Brand=Fuj...

Shift Levers Grip Shift MRX-200
Is that the same as the SRAM grip shifts that Peter recommended?

Rear Derailleur Shimano AceraX
Where could I find the corresponding diagram on the bike.shimano.com
site?

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Chance

Fixing Handlebar Gear Shifter on a Fuji Hybrid Bicycle C Yohman General 11 January 30th 08 12:45 PM
fixing the shifter RichD Techniques 3 July 8th 07 09:46 PM
bar con shifter/handlebar compatibility issues... thesuper Techniques 0 January 9th 06 01:31 AM
Hybrid Bicycles - Fuji Michelle General 2 August 22nd 05 09:25 AM
Looking For A Combination Handlebar, Need Help for Hybrid [email protected] General 6 March 3rd 05 12:48 PM