WTB: Large (~63cm) touring bike or frame

Old February 27th 04, 07:11 PM
Highlands Webmaster

Default WTB: Large (~63cm) touring bike or frame

Hi all,

Looking for a rather large touring bike or frame. Needs to be somewhere
around 62 or 63 cm, 25in. Something along the lines of a Trek 520 /
Cannondale T-800 if that gives you an idea of what sort frame geometry I'm
seeking.

Thanks,
Paul

Old February 28th 04, 04:11 AM
saddlesores

Highlands Webma wrote:
Hi all,
Looking for a rather large touring bike or frame. Needs to be
somewhere around 62 or 63 cm, 25in. Something along the lines of a
Trek 520 / Cannondale T-800 if that gives you an idea of what sort
frame geometry I'm seeking.
Thanks, Paul

i'm considering selling my mercian touring bike. vincitore 24" frame
phil hubs, xt comps

-

Old February 28th 04, 05:11 AM
highwheel

Highlands Webma wrote:
Hi all,
Looking for a rather large touring bike or frame. Needs to be
somewhere around 62 or 63 cm, 25in. Something along the lines of a
Trek 520 / Cannondale T-800 if that gives you an idea of what sort
frame geometry I'm seeking.
Thanks, Paul

Paul, Not sure wht you're looking for in terms of touring. Do you need
something for full blown touring that includes the ability to have racks
front and back along with a three ring crank OR do you want a light
touring bike for deay touring? I have a Schwinn Paramount for light
touring. Fromae size is 64cm with a 60cm top tube. I'm 6' 3" and it fits
me like a glove. The frame is a custom made one in Schwinn's Waterford
plant with Shimano Ultegra components with 8 sppeds and bar end
shifters. I have a number of bike and would like to find a good home for
it. I'd like $800. Thanks, Tom

if you wanted maximum braking, where would you sit? wle Techniques 133 November 18th 15 03:10 AM
Bar end shifters for touring bike ? jacques General 61 December 7th 03 02:01 AM
How old were you when you got your first really nice bike? Brink General 43 November 13th 03 11:49 AM
my new bike Marian Rosenberg General 5 October 19th 03 03:00 PM
Threaded versus threadless headset Hjalmar Duklęt Techniques 93 August 28th 03 07:43 AM