What's this frameset worth?

Old April 21st 04, 06:52 PM
Paul Southworth

Default What's this frameset worth?

In article , kwalters wrote:
Serotta Atlanta with steel 1" threaded fork. Don't know the
year but condition is good. Ball park guesses would be appreciated.

Around $300 depending on condition.

I sold a Colorado LT with a perfect custom candy paint job for $400.

Old April 21st 04, 07:50 PM
kwalters

Serotta Atlanta with steel 1" threaded fork. Don't know the
year but condition is good. Ball park guesses would be appreciated.

TIA. Ken

Old April 21st 04, 07:53 PM
MG Maestas

Not worth anything. These Serottas were all recalled because of problems
involving spontaneous combustion. It is a deathtrap and I'd avoid riding it.

Actually I'd be glad to handle disposal for you (and the cost of handling
hazardous waste). If you'd just ship it to me, post paid, at...

TIA,
Mike

PS - If it is the "Team Edition" paint job then it is even more dangerous than
I previously thought. Just let me know...

(Sorry, couldn't resist)