FS: Giant Revive DX 2004 comfort bike - Excellent Condition

Old July 9th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Giant_Revive_For_Sale

Default FS: Giant Revive DX 2004 comfort bike - Excellent Condition

This bicycle is available preferably for pick-up in Los Angeles on the
West Side near the West Side Pavillion mall.
If you want it shipped, I will have to charge you the packing and
shipping cost that my local bike shop will charge.

I am relunctantly parting with the ultimate comfort bike: The Giant
Revive DX is a semi recumbant bike that's ideal for the beach. It only
comes in one size and custom adjusts to any adult (male or female) in
seconds thanks to a few handy knobs and levers. You can adjust
everything on it down to the hight and depth of the lumbar support! Not
only does it turn heads because of its futuristic design but it allows
you to, relax, sit back, look around and take in the beautiful
surroundings without leaning forward like you would on a regular bike.

One of the best features is that you can shift gears without pedalling.
So if you're in a high gear and have to stop at a red light, you can
downshift to first gear while you're at a complete stop waiting for the
light to turn green. That feature is very addictive and came in handy
when I used the bike to haul my 2 kids in a bike trailer once given the
weight of the load I had to re-accelerate with!

Here's a video of the revive in action:
http://www.giant-bicycles.com/images...uv/video/B.wmv

I am selling it because I end-up not using the bike at all: my back
pain doesn't allow me to take it to the beach anymore because I'm not
allowed to lift the bike onto my bike rack. The bike was used about 10
times in the 2 years I've owned it. It was bought brand new for $800
from Wheel World on Sepulveda in the spring of 2004.

Here's the manufacturer's description: Giant's Revive DX sets a new
standard in comfort and fun. It features an amazing saddle with an
adjustable lumbar support, a reclined, relaxed riding position that's
easy on the bod and a rear suspension that smoothes the road. Plus, the
completely enclosed chain minimizes maintenance and the Shimano
internal 7-speed rear hub makes shifting positively dreamy. The Revive
DX even comes with a built-in cyclo-computer.

It is in "like new" condition except for a couple of small scratches
caused by my bike rack under the frame. Again, I used it about 10 times
only in 2 years.

Old July 9th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Giant_Revive_For_Sale

Default FS: Giant Revive DX 2004 comfort bike - Price is $400

I forgot to mention that I am selling it for $400 - half the new price!